The Haul Thread

minimadman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nooooo!

them-poster.jpg

I guess it was inevitable. Kill one and two take its place, baby!

I'm beginning to feel disgust by those of you who enjoy articulation in your toys. And you who like things that weigh less than 30 pounds? You just aren't worth my time anymore.

Edited by karamazov80

Today was a good clearance day. I hit up a Target that had the Star Trek figures on 75% off. No, it wasn't quite enough to make them worth the price, but I got all of the 3 3/4 figures except for Uhura, the bridge and the transporter. My kids love them, but I think the way they pack parts of the sets in with the figures is just insane. To finish it all, you'll need at least the next set of figures to come out and I'm pretty sure I won't find those on clearance any time soon. But, it's fun to make my kids happy.

I got Resolute Snake Eyes last week. Will have to get the DVD eventually. I would also like Masterpiece Skywarp, but isn't he retailing for something like $65? Might be a tad too much for me. Especially with Hot Toys Michael Jackson on the horizon.

I picked up some new Clone Wars figures (which completes my single figure collection so far) and a Jabba set on clearance for $12. And I've started picking up ROC figures. Of course, it was right before Wal-Mart dropped the price from $7.88 to $5 and I had just thrown away the receipts two days before they did. Oh well...

• 2 weeks later...

last month i was in laughlin nevada, and i picked up the biggest haul ever,it was most of star trek wave 5-4 including variants form a music or less store for less than 20 bucks!i was so ready to customize these and it was worth the 5 hour drive home for it!but the cashier was a man,or lady,i think :blink:

I don't have pictures yet, but the best haul of this weekend for me was the Giant Man Skrull/Bucky Cap set for Marvel Universe. I had a gift card that made it $13, so I felt I got a good value for my money. I almost picked up two of the Secret Wars sets instead, but I'm glad I didn't. I hope thye continue making these.

Made out okay today. FINALLY found some new JLU:

Amanda Waller/General Eiling/Batman

Blackhawk/Wonder Woman/Superman

Yes; i can honestly say i now have an action figure of a fat African Amercian woman sitting on the toy shelf... :blink:

And, of course, this Weds. i should be getting new 'mates, but they're being held off until Christimas JUST for the sheer fact of getting LOTS of HYDRAs and Vault Guardsmen; wait a month+5 army builders per wave...works out okay to me!! :P

EDIT: AND my MOTUC Scareglow and Color of Fear DCUC packs shoul;d arrive this week. And then i have to order The Doom Patrol JLU...oy vey, i hate toy collecting...

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

im so excited for 3 oclock today!i called my comic shop and they said they had ghost busters 1(dana and terror dog) and ghost busters 2(gozer, stay puft)and the glow in the dark slimer and ghost busters 2 ray!not only that i might get the psp go,or the x-box 360 with the ghost busters game

im definitly going to post pics of awesome Haul!

So . . . THAT'S what $100 worth of MiniMates looks like.

post-2737-1259047983_thumb.jpg

(Seriously though - i have regretted not collecting the DC 'Mates for the past couple of years. I was so glad to get me hands on these)

Maybe next you can post a pic of 8 dollars worth of socks with the hundred dollars worth of minimates? :P