UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate PHOTO HUNT General Tomfoolery Thread

TBT!

What I don't get is I submitted 30, but I'm on the "Artistic/Creative" win list, not the "Quantity" win list...

Yep if you had 30 and were on the creative list then you won for creative not points total and the points win was bumped to the next person on the points list.

T.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to everyone!

I'm still really pissed off that I missed the deadline by a few hours, but hey what can you do.

I turned in all 30, and only qualified for an honorable mention. Perhaps one of my pics was not allowed? No worries, either way. It was still a lot of fun taking pictures, and like everyone else I can't wait to see everyone's pictures. Thanks to all you guys who made this contest possible. It seems that everyone who participated had a good time... and all of us "grownups" had an excuse to play with our toys. :)

We could start a thread and post our own. But I'm thinking Timbo's thinking an official gallery.

I'm in the process of dumping them all to a gallery in photobucket so every picture entered is available to you guys... any one who's used photobucket knows this takes time.

Soon guys soon I promise.

T.

you could make 30 seprerate categories of all 30 challenges, and than just put everybodys challenge pic for that one entry in each category, that might make it easier, just a suggestion

I thought about doing that but it would have been even more hard work.

T.

I started posting saying the reason I was on here was all the fun and cool things this place does and once again I can say this place rocks. Thanks TBT and judges!! Thanks DST and AA. So will we get to find out specifically which pics made you laugh, cry, sing, or WTF? I'm just curious which I won for... Congratulations to all the other winners and especially to you luke!

I started posting saying the reason I was on here was all the fun and cool things this place does and once again I can say this place rocks. Thanks TBT and judges!! Thanks DST and AA. So will we get to find out specifically which pics made you laugh, cry, sing, or WTF? I'm just curious which I won for... Congratulations to all the other winners and especially to you luke!

Yep but I wanted the pix where you could see them rather than just for example post...

VBPanizzi won for his Aeroplane pic (although personally I thought that icecream pic you took was a great fun pic too) and have everyone go "oh cool... but where's the picture..."

T.

So almost 30 people at 30 pictures each. Did anyone NOT get all 30?

About half of em.

There were a lot of people that were close and only a few away though.

BTW what happened that turned you into the 'are we there yet?' kid :P

T.