UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Win SDCC Exclusive Marvel Zombies 2-packs!

Shanester

Today is my birthday, but you may be getting the gift! For today only, post in this thread with a number between 1 and 100. Tomorrow, I'll use a random number generator to select three winning numbers and each winning number will recieve one free Marvel Zombies Minimates 2-pack from SDCC.

Fine print: Each participant must post their number before Noon CST July 18th (to be fair to those in time zones outside North America). One number/entry per person. Each participant must use a unique number so make sure your choice hasn't been posted already. All shipping charges (anywhere on planet Earth) are included. I can't ship these sets until after July 28. If for some reason the sets are not released at SDCC, I reserve the right to send you a dried up lizard from off my porch. Cheat and you will regret it. If you post a number under 1 (one) or over 100 (one hundred), you are an idiot and will be disqualified and teased by your peers. If all numbers get used, you are SOL.

EXAMPLE of entry: Shockini-Fan - 38 (38 is the number of the example entry, if 38 were chosen, he would win)

(^just an example, 38 is available as a number to be chosen)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about fractions?

T.

Disqualified :P

I don't accept your disqualification on the grounds than I broke none of the rules! :P

As I can't have 3.14 I'll take 77 instead then just to upset Lurch :D

T.

I'll take 9.

I probably won't win. Have you decided the number beforehand or will you just use some kind of random generator, either using all the numbers from 1 to 100, or just the numbers entered into the contest?

Oh, and happy b-day!

Gotta go with 94. It was the year I graduated high school, the key issue of Uncanny X-Men, and the docking bay on Mos Eisley where the Falcon was parked.

94!

I probably won't win. Have you decided the number beforehand or will you just use some kind of random generator, either using all the numbers from 1 to 100, or just the numbers entered into the contest?

Oh, and happy b-day!

I use an online random number generator. http://www.random.org/

Thanks!