UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Custom Minimates Project

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Buttheadsmate I hope you're happy with him. I see you scored all of 'em except the Mad Scientist. Good luck in the next round of bidding. ;)

Indeed, well done sir! You certainly have made things easier for me in terms of shipping! I'm going to list the second wave of customs on October 2nd so those that were outbid by Buttheadsmate this time around you will have your chance for revenge very soon! Bring on the sniping! ;)

In all honestly though, thanks to those that bid and to the winners. So far we've raised approximately $220 for ABC and $75 for Ady. Let's keep the trend going and see if we can't at least double the contributions to both!

cewl :D

too bad i still cant use the internet where im giong during the normal working week :(

that means im gonna miss it again so can we keep highlights all posted in here?

Has the Mad Scientist gone to a member(sk8demon007) ?

I'm not sure if sk8demon007 is a member here but I'm sure we'll find out soon! And BHM: thanks again for supporting the project in such a generous way! I received your payment, left you feedback, and I'll hang on to these guys until after the next wave of auctions closes.

And speaking of the next wave, I should have them up in the next couple of hours!

Another idea could be an all ZOMBIE theme. Imagine a graveyard group shot of all our custom zombies together. And the proceeds could go to an "organ donor" charity. What do you guys think of that as another idea?

lol, there goes the top secret future contest idea. :P

Needless to say I think the idea is great.

Just thought this was funny, being that there is now a Zombie contest!

Well, the bidding has concluded and now all that's left is to ship the customs off to their new homes! In total we were able to raise $582.74 which means that $437.06 goes to the Foundation for America's Blood Centers and $145.68 goes to Ady and the MMMV!

This has been an amazing project and I couldn't have done it without every single person that posted their ideas in this thread, everyone that created an amazing custom, and those that probably spent more on these pieces than they normally would because of the charity aspect.

Again and sincerely - thank you.

That is wonderful to hear Fujis!

Great job everyone, this has been quite a successful event, thanks goes out to everyone for all of their hard work!

As always, it has been absolutely spectacular to work with all of you, and I do hope we can do this again. :)

It was an honor to have contributed to this amazing charity project. Thank you Fujis for having organized and executed this project. I tip my hat to all the other customizers who donated their time and efforts for this venture. A pleasure as always people.

Mini-Myte