UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

We're back (kinda!)

Hello one and all.

We're back. Kinda

Basically rather than keep the place off line for any longer I've decided to bring it back now.

The site itself will work although there are many dead sections and quirks I need to work out.

So please enjoy the boards but be aware that there may be some errors.

(The Wiki is dead still, the skin is wonky, etc, etc,)

Hey Ady,

Just want to let you know that your MMMV black-on-white text page isn't there and now it points to some strange forum. You might want to look at that. :P Might be hackers. :D

Nice to see you back, hope the move wasn't too much of a headache.

This new skin is awesome! I love everything about it. From a design stand-point, everything flows very nicely.

Well Done Ady, Well Done!

I'm glad this place is back (kinda!)...

I was just outside... Decided to mow the lawn. Hit a ginormous rock in the back yard and broke the mower. Awesome! My wife's gonna be so pissed.

like the site but i cant get to home page :verymad:

looks like i will have to go back outside and attack trees wearing my ninja costume :ninja:

just kidding :woot:

not :lol:

yes its true

that i have a ninja costume on as we speak :P

well its actually in my closet right this second

by the way for any one who is intrested

we can only put 5 smileys per message ''

Hmmm.... Browsing from work on IE6 and the site won't fit on the screen. It huge man, it huge!

Bugger, I took liberties with the size and hoped I could get away with it.

Hmmm seems to be almost working :P

BTW how many different 'Titles' have you setup? everpage has been different so far!

T.

31 at the moment I think

When sending a reply, the little window that shows the smileys is sized wrong. I'm browsing in Firefox 2.0.0.3, but it could just as easily be a problem with my own pc/browser setup as opposed to something server/website related.

Nitpicking and whatnot aside, thanks a lot for your hard work Ady. It's a tough job moving to a new home, be it on the web or in real life, and you're a top class guy for enduring the workload to move all of us idiots to a new spot on the web. We should do an Admin Appreciation Day or something.