UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

We're back (kinda!)

When sending a reply, the little window that shows the smileys is sized wrong. I'm browsing in Firefox 2.0.0.3, but it could just as easily be a problem with my own pc/browser setup as opposed to something server/website related.

Same setup as me, whats your screen resolution?

First off, I'd have to say this has been a Looooooooooong weekend :). You were all missed dearly. That aside, I have to say I'm really digging the updated site. Not too different to give me a headache but enough for me to say "Cool" every now and then. Well done! neo

Hmmm.... Browsing from work on IE6 and the site won't fit on the screen. It huge man, it huge!

Same. Think it could be toned down just a teeny bit? Nice job on the work!

Gald to see you back, Ady!

I gotta agree with some of the above: can we trim the width down just a bit?

Also, when I logged in, I couldn't see what I was typing -- like the text was printing in white or some such.

First off, awesome work on the forum so far Ady. I'm loving the new layout and design. It's nice to know, while everything isn't 100%, the forum is up and functional. Keep up the great work and thanks again for the assistance I needed, much appreciated :thumbsup:

I was just outside... Decided to mow the lawn. Hit a ginormous rock in the back yard and broke the mower. Awesome! My wife's gonna be so pissed.

Secondly, Antacost, it sounds like you and I had the same problems. The only difference is I was fighting the weedeater :rolleyes: Made several stops to the store to pick up multiple line and lost the spring to the damn thing somewhere in the yard. Now I get the pleasure of re-running the line everytime I run out of line. What should have taken maybe a hour took several hours and I didn't even get to the lawn until today. I could think of better ways I would love to spend my day, mowing the lawn(1/2 acre of a 1 acreage). Anyway, good luck with getting a new mower :verymad:

Lastly, Once again Ady, awesome job on the forum. Look forward to seeing what else you have in your bag of tricks once you catch up on everything. You've clearly shown how to take down a forum temporarily, give a ETA and beat the ETA when bringing the forum back up.

Whilst I probably should have spent the weekend in the garden, I instead spent most of saturday dyeing Charlotte's hair.

Those of you who know me know this is a stressful and sometimes hilarious task.

For those who don't, my other half is 3'6" and has only one arm, with a fused elbow, so she can't reach to dye her own hair. I, on the other hand, am particularly crap at any form of hairdressing. Being a proper manly-man, like.

She now has a rather funky blonde chunk at the front to one side, with the bottom inch or so in red. Deliberately.

See, this is what happens when I'm deprived of forums.

Anyway, looks great, but I'd like to echo the size posts - I'm constantly having to scroll side to side to read.

Jo