UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Tell us what you get from Art Asylum!

I got the wizard world white blank! But just because i have already have two does mean I am not crazy exicted or very thankful.

not being thankful is frankly quite rude...remember they dont have to give us anything, I think this was an awsome idea and am grateful that they are doing it at all, no matter what they give us

that being said my good buddy Cappy has informed me that my package came and it was a bloddy Cylon Elf! :D I am very grateful for it AND I even already have one anyways, still grateful!

Jeff of the Minis

I think mhe ment that he has some already, but he is still greatful. More the merrier type thing. I had to re-read that about twice myself.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the confusion But I was very excited for another white wizard world. Now I have one to open with no regrets. Also a friend at got the black 2005 Retailer summit mate. She showed it to me, it is crazy. I have never seen it before. Should I post some picts?

Sorry for the confusion But I was very excited for another white wizard world. Now I have one to open with no regrets. Also a friend at got the black 2005 Retailer summit mate. She showed it to me, it is crazy. I have never seen it before. Should I post some picts?

Sorry to bust your chops man...I guess I just read it too fast and jump the gun a bit....I am glad your happy with it man...enjoy opening it up! :)

Jeff of the Minis

I also got a 2005 black Retail Summit mate. I've never really collected these, so I don't even know what kind of 'blanks' are out there. I am very thankful for the the freebie, though. It was the Free Comic Book Day white blank that my LCS owner gave me that got me started (and hooked) on 'mates to begin with.

Funny... the first one was free, but when I asked for more, he charged me....

I got.... A 2003 WW yellow. :D Thank You AA/DST, this is one mate I doubt I would have owned "in bag" if it werent for this givaway.

Can those who get WW Blanks let us know the year either 2005 or 2003?, I'm curious how many of the 2003 blanks are being given out because they are/were upto this point extremely rare and hard to find!

T.

If anyone gets a retailer summit one and wants to trade, please pm me.

For all you haters out there, I got a Diamond Retailer Summit Minimate yesterday!

Are you sure it was for the giveaway, not something else? B):D

[/smartass mode]

T.

Oh the second package from DST(which I got yesterday) was definitely for the target give away. The first package I got from DST about a week ago, definitely NOT from the target giveaway. :D I love it when I'm vindicated.

Still no sign of mine or my brothers, I'd sent one in to the old address and he sent his to the new one. We've got our fingers crossed for a Jon Stewart and a Starbuck.

For all you haters out there, I got a Diamond Retailer Summit Minimate yesterday!

[/smartass mode]

T.

Oh the second package from DST(which I got yesterday) was definitely for the target give away. The first package I got from DST about a week ago, definitely NOT from the target giveaway. :D I love it when I'm vindicated.

and what was the first package??? was it a freebie or a prize of some sort...you keep mentioning it so you better pony up what was in it!

Jeff of the Minis

[/smartass mode]

T.

and what was the first package??? was it a freebie or a prize of some sort...you keep mentioning it so you better pony up what was in it!

Jeff of the Minis

I think it was a settlement from a previous customer service complaint.

[/smartass mode]

T.

Jeff of the Minis

I think it was a settlement from a previous customer service complaint.

thats cool...the way you were being shady on it I was expecting a bit more though :P j/k

Jeff of the Minis

Still no sign of mine or my brothers, I'd sent one in to the old address and he sent his to the new one. We've got our fingers crossed for a Jon Stewart and a Starbuck.

Unlikely, as getting a John Stewert from DST would be like getting getting pumpkins from chickens instead of eggs.