UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Tell us what you get from Art Asylum!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is someone keeping score, making a list? Maybe we can do a final tally and send a huge thank you card from all of us.

Sounds good to me, though I think we need two tallies. One listing names for a thank you card and another to determine the approximate ratio of the figures handed out (sorry, math nerd). Seems to there are five commonly sent ones, I just haven't taken time to calculate approximate odds of getting any one in particular.

Maybe we can do a final tally and send a huge thank you card from all of us.

I think a card is a great idea! An e-card maybe? And for those that are keeping track (or going to be) Jatta Pake and I each got a Yellow Wizard World 2005 - Thanks AA!

I got a rock.

(peanuts halloween reference)

er I mean, just got mine.. a solid yellow wizard world with no writing on it. Cool stuff, we should do some group thank you or something.

a solid yellow wizard world with no writing on it.

If it's all yellow with no decal it's not a Wizard World blank - it's an extremely rare 2003 blank. There's talk of them on the 2nd page in this thread.

Okay, my cousins, sister and I all sent things in. (It was all me, but they're getting them too) So don't freak out if I end up listing a ton of stuff, it's not all mine, but I forget who's is who's.

Friday we got in a Toyfair Starbuck and a Retailer Summit blank.

Wow, how did that happen JP? You might try and get ahold of a forum leader over there or see if you can sign in ;) Sometime my link kicks me out and I have to sign back in. Could be that your account was inactive for too long too, a number of things to ask the Admin's over there about.

Just chiming in to say that I got a WWChicago 2005 white mate as did a buddy of mine. My niece is still waiting for hers. Thanks to DST/Art Asylum for the great freebies!!!!

My niece got a Retailer Summit. She is so excited. My sister keeps thanking me for helping her raise a toy geek.

Just chiming in to say that I got a WWChicago 2005 white mate as did a buddy of mine. My niece is still waiting for hers. Thanks to DST/Art Asylum for the great freebies!!!!

My niece got a Retailer Summit. She is so excited. My sister keeps thanking me for helping her raise a toy geek.

I assume that she, like you, are being sarcastic. :P