UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Tell us what you get from Art Asylum!

I'm still waiting as well. I'd give it till the end of the month at least. Plus you never know with our trusty USPS service. :P

Looks like the packages are slowing down. It's not looking good

FInally got mine today - it was a white Free Comic Book Day 2005 mini.

My son's came too.... he mailed it almost 2 weeks after mine. It was a 2005 Wizard World Boston.

I was hopin' to get the exclusive Starbuck.... but free is free.

Thanks AA/DST!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, final tally from friends and family that had sent away for these:

Cylon Elf (that's what I got), 2003 Wizard World yellow blank, 2005 Wizard World Boston (yellow) and 2005 Wizard World Philly (red).

A lot of great Minimates that we probably wouldn't have been able to get otherwise, so thanks DST/Art Asylum!

I got a Wizard World yellow blank. Was hoping for a Cylon Elf, but then again, weren't we all!

I got mine yesterday - Free Comic Book Day mate. My wife got the Retailer Summit a couple weeks back. Very cool because we didn't have either yet. Our reciepts were mailed the week after the announcement and another week and half after that, both to the original address, so don't give up hope yet if you haven't gotten yours.

E>

I got a white Wizard World Chicago '05 blank. I sent my reciept in to the old address scant days before they announced the change, so keep watching those mailboxes if you think yours got lost in the shuffle.

WOOT! Silver Spidey is mine! Not really, but I did finally receive a White WWC 2005 which is cool because I didn't attend that year. Thanks DST!

I'm in Canada as well, but I still got mine: a Cylon Elf. Now that I have two I can finally take one out of the package, very cool. Now, how can I get them to send me a second Silver Spidey, so I can free the one I already have and pose it? :P

to my surprise was a white little padded envelope when i got home this afternoon.. filled with... the black retailer summit mate.. yay.. guess i can open my other one now.. unless somebody is up for a trade or something

to my surprise was a white little padded envelope when i got home this afternoon.. filled with... the black retailer summit mate.. yay.. guess i can open my other one now.. unless somebody is up for a trade or something

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH! :blink: congrats Vash, so who's left freebie-less with me? Cappy? zombieboyfiend?

Got a yellow 2003 blank just the other day gang. Don't get frustrated - they're still shipping.

Remember, this was a freebie DST was offering for fun (and probably to clear Target's shelves). Worst case you got some extra 'mates from Target you may or may not have needed for your collection or to use as customs. More mates aren't a bad thing IMO.

Very understandable. Besides i've gotten some very good deal since that offer went out. Still it would put a smile on my face to get something still after all i've been out of work for 2 weeks and will be out another 4 week on top of that. Does anyone know if the Bliver Bpiderman was found yet? Keep that in mind Matt ;) .