UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Tell us what you get from Art Asylum!

Thanks DST! Just got a 2003 WW Yellow.

That's excellent JL. Was it one of the ones you're missing?

Thank to me briefly relocating to the US I got myself the Retailer Summit 'mate. I'm very very happy with that and would like to thank my mystery housemate who allowed me to kip on his floor during this promotion. ;)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks DST! Just got a 2003 WW Yellow.

That's excellent JL. Was it one of the ones you're missing?

Thank to me briefly relocating to the US I got myself the Retailer Summit 'mate. I'm very very happy with that and would like to thank my mystery housemate who allowed me to kip on his floor during this promotion. ;)

No not really but I wasn't expecting anything new. It was just fun to get something in the mail. :)

btw, congrats on getting a cool looking mate.

I'm in Canada as well, but I still got mine: a Cylon Elf. Now that I have two I can finally take one out of the package, very cool. Now, how can I get them to send me a second Silver Spidey, so I can free the one I already have and pose it? :P

Can you post a picture of the label on your silver Spidey? I'd like to add you to the database.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Good Morning all. Here's a wierd story. Well... you guys all remember the this Target / DST MM promotion? Well, like the rest of you I bought my 2-pack and mailed away my receipt and received a black retailer summit mini as my giveaway. I'm not sure if I mentionned it or not, but I mailed my receipt through a woman who lives in NY state. She received my mate and shipped it to me. Well... flash forward a couple of months and I get another package (hand delivered by this woman) on Sept 19th and what do you suppose it was? A bubble envelope from DST with a bagged Cylon AND a SDCC Hunt minimate along with a letter thanking me (or rather my NY contact) for being a valued customer. What?!? I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth, but what was that all about? It has to be related to the Target/ DST giveaway. Anybody else receive something from DST as of late for no apparant reason? Let me know.

Good Morning all. Here's a wierd story. Well... you guys all remember the this Target / DST MM promotion? Well, like the rest of you I bought my 2-pack and mailed away my receipt and received a black retailer summit mini as my giveaway. I'm not sure if I mentionned it or not, but I mailed my receipt through a woman who lives in NY state. She received my mate and shipped it to me. Well... flash forward a couple of months and I get another package (hand delivered by this woman) on Sept 19th and what do you suppose it was? A bubble envelope from DST with a bagged Cylon AND a SDCC Hunt minimate along with a letter thanking me (or rather my NY contact) for being a valued customer. What?!? I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth, but what was that all about? It has to be related to the Target/ DST giveaway. Anybody else receive something from DST as of late for no apparant reason? Let me know.

apparently quite a few others have recieved that package as well.

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...amp;#entry51130