UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man Movie

allsey

I heard that that was going to be the 3rd suit... Hopefully, we'll get to see that "Classic" Iron Man suit, TBT!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, it has been confirmed that the "Modern" suit is the "Mark III". We've already learned the all grey suit, 1st picture is the "Mark I". That would leave the normal progression of the "Mark II" still available. Of course, it hasn't been confirmed that we will see a "Mark II" or what it might look like, but I'm sure any fan could imagine we'll get at least one more suit of armour ;). neo

I'm gonna post this here(mods feel free to delete my other thread) It's the ACTUAL COSTUME being WORN! and there's a video!!!! :)

From a few days ago....

Okay. This just got me SO stoked for the movie. The suit is so flexible he can lie on the floor get on all fours, do crunches and sit ups in it. Pretty friggin sweet!!

Watch the video, check out the pics, just don't read the text as there might be spoilers. enjoy the eye candy!

http://iesb.net/index.php?option=com_ezine...mp;article=2434

• 1 month later...
Not sure if anyone has seen this or not, but I thought I'd share:

ironmantonyxd5.jpg

I'd have to say that Downey makes an Awesome Tony. I know he is a druggie, but I really think he can pull off this character. I've liked him before (Natural Born Killers, US Marshalls, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang) and I really think he could surprise a lot of people. Here's hoping! neo

i dont think hes a druggie anymore.it sais on wikipedia that he did a type of jo jits su to break his addiction.didnt he use to be a hasben until a scanner darkly.i think that brought the new and improved robert downey jr.

Well, if you think about it, who better to play an alcoholic like Tony then a proven actor who himself has dealt with addiction in the past. Hopefully just in the past, anyway. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is a great movie. When he got his finger cut off I nearly died. :D

That modern armor is perfect I agree. I wonder if the third suit is War Machine.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe nobody's brought this up yet...

Samuel L. Jackson is playing Nick Fury!

Looks like they're trying to do some carry over for the Marvel produced movies, and he'll probably be reprising the role down the road...

That's just the awesome cherry on the awesome sundae of awesomeness that's going to be Iron Man, which is going to be awesome...

Looks like they're trying to do some carry over for the Marvel produced movies, and he'll probably be reprising the role down the road...

That's just the awesome cherry on the awesome sundae of awesomeness that's going to be Iron Man, which is going to be awesome...

Playing him in the Iron Man Movie, or his own? So they're going down the road of Ultimate Nick Fury. In volume one, they said if an Ultimates movie was made, He'd play Nick. Quite ironic. Also in recent Ultimate issues they have drawn Nick with an uncanny likeness to Samuel L. Jackson. I think he's a great choice.

Playing him in the Iron Man Movie, or his own? So they're going down the road of Ultimate Nick Fury. In volume one, they said if an Ultimates movie was made, He'd play Nick. Quite ironic. Also in recent Ultimate issues they have drawn Nick with an uncanny likeness to Samuel L. Jackson. I think he's a great choice.

i beleive this is just a rumor, was it actually confirmed?

the character of ult. nick fury is actually based off of jackson, so hed be the first and only choice for the role

Any ideas who they are? Other than Tony of course.

I notice that Samuel L. Jackson isn't on that picture. Strange.

My guess and it's just a guess.. is the last guy is Obidiah Stane?

Anyone can confirm/deny he's in the movie? I've not been paying attention as trying to stay relatively spoiler free.

*EDIT* I just went to IMDB and yep that's him, interesting look for Jeff Bridges though!

T.

• 5 weeks later...

"Superhero Hype! has also learned that you can see the actual "Mark I" suit from the movie worn by Robert Downey Jr. at the Marvel booth at Comic-Con this week. The suit was created at Stan Winston Studio."

Ok folks so if you want to find me at SDCC.. just look for the drooling idiot in front of the IM Armor at the marvel booth...

T.

Just had a look at the poster.... Hmmmm.... I'm digging the suit design, but the poster itself does nothing for me. It looks rather like a straight-to-video low budget superhero film. I love the casting, especially RDJR as Tony, so I'm hoping the actual film will eclipse this standard-ish poster.