UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Transformers Thread

Alpheon

Got my set. Here's what I can't figure out. There were 4 Megatrons left. In what universe is Ratchet more popular than Megatron?! No lithos. :( Sokay, I don't want that awful thing hanging on my wall anyways. ;) So the way I'm looking at this is I just paid $30 for a set of Robot Heroes and got the movie for free.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's... not...? :blink:

Nope. Lousy British press release...

But there are a couple of easter eggs that have scenes that didn't make the cut. They are by no means finalized. One was Megatron pulling Michael Bay out of an SUV, the other is the XBox Transformer attacking a woman and tearing at her clothes. The Xbox scene is extremely rough, and the Michael Bay scene is just them filming it in front of a blue screen.

I can honestly say, I'm glad that neither of those made it.

Everywhere I went, they told me they were one each per case and each store told me they got one case.

Wow, yeah, that's not true. I saw a Best Buy employee open a case, there were four figures in the box--two Megatron and two Ratchet.

Like I said, the workers probably grabbed a few before putting them out. That'd be my guess anyway.

Hooray for being lied to by people that "want" my money!!!

No...banghead.gif...deleted...banghead.gif...scenes...banghead.gif...

No...banghead.gif...deleted...banghead.gif...scenes...banghead.gif...

I...banghead.gif...f***ing...banghead.gif...hate...banghead.gif...movie...banghead.gif...studios...banghead.gif...

This...banghead.gif...is...banghead.gif...such...banghead.gif...bull...banghead.gif...sh**...banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

Agreed. I still want to see the fabled Prime taking out Barricade sequence, rough or not.

There's... not...? :blink:

Nope. Lousy British press release...

But there are a couple of easter eggs that have scenes that didn't make the cut. They are by no means finalized. One was Megatron pulling Michael Bay out of an SUV, the other is the XBox Transformer attacking a woman and tearing at her clothes. The Xbox scene is extremely rough, and the Michael Bay scene is just them filming it in front of a blue screen.

I can honestly say, I'm glad that neither of those made it.

Oh, but the screen tests for the dogs was awesome!!!!! (not really)

I know the British version is Region 2, but is there any way to burn a copy of it into a Region 1 or region-less DVD? Would a computer burner do that, or would it still be Region 2?

I want those f***ing deleted scenes. I care more about what was cut from any movie than how they filmed what we saw. This movie is no different.

Is there deleted scenes on the US version? :blink:

Nope. You didn't catch my obscenity-laden rant?

Voyagers:

Optimus Prime

Megatron

Jetfire

Deluxes:

Bumblebee

Rodimus

Star Scream

Astrotrain

Mirage

Grimlock

Ramjet

Cliffjumper

Box Set:

Ultimate Battle Optimus vs. Megatron

Legends:

Leo Prime

Trypticon

Perceptor

Fireflight

Menasor

Jetfire

Bumblebee

Whirl

Minicons:

Night Rescue Team

Demolition Team

Dinobots

Clear Skies Team

Dirt Digger Team

Predator Attack Team

Exclusives:

Devastator

Magnus/Skywarp

Reissue Soundwave

BotCon Exclusives:

Bugbite

Dreadwind

Dirge

Thrust

Thundercracker

Huffer

Springer

Weirdwolf

Good list, dude. I have all of those except for Devastator, Springer, and Weirdwolf. Woo-hoo! Bring on Classics 2.0 (Universe)!

1. I want Bot-Con toys. I hate you. :P

2. Why no Devastator? He's awesome!

Good list, dude. I have all of those except for Devastator, Springer, and Weirdwolf. Woo-hoo! Bring on Classics 2.0 (Universe)!

1. I want Bot-Con toys. I hate you. :P

2. Why no Devastator? He's awesome!

1. B)

2. I had the Energon version and I didn't like it then. Classics Devastator has absolutely no right to the name. Five bots from three molds? No, thank you very much. Plus, any excuse not to give WalMart my money is just fine with me.

Sorry, I'm gonna have to give Wally my money pretty soon.

I need that MP G1 Starscream. <_<

No kidding. He was my absolute favorite character on the cartoon, and that toy is too awesome-looking. . .plus, I just got my Masterpiece Megatron in the mail yesterday, and he looks awfully lonely. My only worry is that SS will be as hard to come by as the Wal-Mart Alternators were around here. . .

I never saw Alt. Rumble or Classics Devestator anywhere around here, and I only saw Alt. Ravage once (and thank god I had the money for it!!). I'm scared I won't be able to find SS...:(

Did you want Devastator? If so, I could've picked it up for you, my Wal-Mart had plenty for months (if they still have any next time I go I'll let you know, but I doubt it)

I'm definitely getting this thing, but I'm not getting too excited just yet. It took nearly a month after the first 25th Joes were sighted at a Wal-Mart that I finally found some around here. The Wal-Marts in this area suck, big time. . .(I say this as I get ready to drive around town anyway. . . :( ).

No, I'd rather have the old prototype, the show accurate, the non-"Honorable Samari Starscrem" version. As it is, we got a version designed by a guy who knows nothing about transformer designs cause he makes gundams, painted a seafome green starscream with hip swords, and then turned into a white mockery of what he could have been.

Man I'm betting bitter.