UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Transformers Thread

Alpheon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is 90 bucks good for the #6 Re-Issue Megatron?

if not were can i get it for cheaper?

Do you want it for Megatron, or for the book-style re-issue?

If you want it for that specific release, then that's about the average price you'll find it for, if not a little less.

If you just want a Megatron re-issue, I'd go for the Encore version. In fact I did :P I got him for $50-55, but most sites' pre-orders/orders are now full.

Cracked open the Movie Robot Heroes. Awesome little buggers. Blackout got short-changed again as he is now the shortest Robot Hero to date not counting Ravage. He smaller then frickin Frenzy!

I picked them up yesterday too, and I've got to say, I like them a lot better than I thought I would. Originally, I had thought about just getting Jazz/Frenzy, and Bumblebee/Barricade, but I ended up buying all four 2-packs. The only ones that are questionable are Blackout and Frenzy, I find the rest delightful.

hmm,i think ill stick with the#6 Re-Issue Megatron

cause it shoots pellets,and comes with decals a book and a mouse pad,

I NEEED a decpticons mouse pad!!!!

Just got my Encore Megs, and just like the rest of the Megatron re-issues, he shoots pellets. Neat little gimmick, but I'm not too sure how often I'll use it. Those pellets are tiny! No wonder they give you so many, they seem so easy to lose.

Just got my Encore Megs, and just like the rest of the Megatron re-issues, he shoots pellets. Neat little gimmick, but I'm not too sure how often I'll use it. Those pellets are tiny! No wonder they give you so many, they seem so easy to lose.

All Japanese released Megatrons shoot pellets, as do all of the original Gun Robos from the Microchange series. That feature was taken out when they hit the US. Does Encore Megatron come with red or blue pellets?

On an unrelated note, this has to be the creepiest Transformers related product i have ever seen on eBay.

All Japanese released Megatrons shoot pellets, as do all of the original Gun Robos from the Microchange series. That feature was taken out when they hit the US. Does Encore Megatron come with red or blue pellets?

Red pellets. I'm assuming that they may be cast alongside the parts for the legs, if red and blue are the options.

Wow. In my local forbidden planet they have got some awesone tfs'. 5 Classics Jetfires (£19.99), 2 Classics Grimlocks(£13.99), 3 Movie Dreadwings (£12.99), and empty pegs for Movie Arcee (£12.99); sadly no 08 BB, but i'm still ecstatic that we've actually got these due to Hasbros treatment of us Brits. I picked up Jetfire, and am not regretting it one teensy little bit.

Patriot

I managed to pick up an old Optimus Prime from a car boot sale today for just 20p! Only problem is he is missing an arm which makes him look pretty weird in truck state. There was another one too, but he was missing both his arms and so not worth it.

Has anyone seen the Animated style toys that will be coming out along with the new cartoon series?

http://tformers.com/search.php?topic=60

I'm kinda digging the look. From what I've seen so far, I like how both vehicle and robot forms maintain the animated style. Depending on the size of the toys, these might make a cool accompaniment to Minimates.

Has anyone seen the Animated style toys that will be coming out along with the new cartoon series?

http://tformers.com/search.php?topic=60

I'm kinda digging the look. From what I've seen so far, I like how both vehicle and robot forms maintain the animated style. Depending on the size of the toys, these might make a cool accompaniment to Minimates.

Yeah, most of the new toys were unveiled during BotCon and Comic Con. I can't seem to find the links to the panel pictures.

I also found this guy!

post-1173-1188706236_thumb.jpg

I'm so excited about this!!!

Oh, my freakin' gourd...GM, I hate you!! I found WWi Sunstorm & Magnus, but still no G1... :(

thats the 9.99 one right?

Well, at Kohl's, he and Arcee were $12.99 (well, they had a 10% off action figures sale, so more like 11.69, but still)...

I got a report from a friend today that there was a Concept Bumblebee at one of the stores I checked yesterday. They must have just opened a fresh deluxe case today because, sure enough, there he was and now he is mine! Oh, this is a grand couple of weeks. Great for my collection, horrific for my bank account.