UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Transformers Thread

Alpheon

Chompah-Face? Dat Menasor? Yeah, it aint CGI. Toughd it looked fa-mill-yar. Ya can check it an' da rest of dis guy's stuff at http://www.frenzyrumble.com/

Sorry dude. NOT the same figure. Same pieces, same design. But the one posted above IS CGI. You can tell from the lighting and the texturing. It uses the same models as it's real life counterpart, but it's not 100% the same. Check out the wheels on the hips, the numbering on Dragstrip. Heck, the yellow color on Dragstrip is enough to tell them apart. Not saying either is any less impressive, just that the first one is CGI.

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, who was it that was looking for the Classics TFs? I found a friend person i know selling his. Dorkwad20@yahoo.com

Universe Ironhide complete - $9

Universe Silverstreak - $9

Classics Cliffjumper - $15

Classics Ramjet - $9

Universe HotShot - $9

Universe Tankorr - $9

Universe Rachet - $9

I was wondering if you guys could help me identify a Transformer: He's a Decepticon Tyrannosaurus who is grey green and purple he takes batteries and looks like he would walk it says Hasbro Takara 1986. I'll post a pic later my girlfriend has our camera and she's not home right now.

Similarly, if anyone happens to run across a Bruticus Maximus combiner at your Target, hook a brother up! :)

As TM2 said previously, apparently they were clearanced out. But I would like to get ahold of one for the Fansproject dealy. They seem to run $70 on eBay, which is a bit too high by my reckoning for such a thing.

If you run across one, I have some elusive Minimates for trade :)

I'll look for this Arcee figure, though I don't suppose I'll find it. My TRU gets picked pretty clean of any popular items.

Edited by karamazov80

:o

That was amazing!Probs to the creator!

Totally awesome! A perfect blend of the game and old school voices, music and SFX. I would get in line for the game right now if it were like that!

BTW, it's "props," short for proppers.

I put probs dang,I meant props.Just wanted to say peaugh on youtube has reviewed the optimus prime deluxe class action figure on youtube.Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k033DM8pgX0

He looks awesome!

Animated is likely going to be considered the red-headed step child of the Transformers multiverse. It died as much from Hasbro's deal with GE/Discovery than anything else, since Animated was partially developed by CN. CN felt stabbed in the back by the deal, Hasbro felt they weren't getting enough exposure on CN. How you bridge that, I don't know, as I don't condone sacrificing puppies.

Animated is likely going to be considered the red-headed step child of the Transformers multiverse.

That's what I'm afraid of. It's the best hing we've had in 10 years, bar none. Yet it seems like already people are forgetting it. Much like Beast Wars, the best transformers series EVER, in 15 years people will go "Oh yeah, there was a show called that, wasn't there? I think I remember liking it."

• 3 weeks later...

My TRU restocked on Arcees. If anyone still needs one, tell me right now before they're gone.

Also, is anyone interested in a Masterpiece Megatron? I'm seriously considering selling mine. Non-castrated, transformed once, $150isn. LMK.