UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

NYCC 2016

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/27/2016 at 10:12 AM, MisterPL said:

Sounds like the TMNT line could be expanding far beyond the current cartoon.

I can't imagine it's ending, as it seems like it's been very successful up until now.  But it's clearly expensive, with so many new and unique parts, and they've definitely oversaturated the Turtles in the current cartoon style.  So taking a break is probably not a bad idea.

13 hours ago, hellpop said:

Had the same reaction. Hope Minimates are included.  Which is obvious, I guess, since I'm posting on the Minimate Multiverse and all.

16 hours ago, NerdyTrev said:

WATCHMEN!!!!!!!

Thirded .... look forward to seeing some minimates, fingers crossed ,X,,

6 minutes ago, Nervous Rex said:

Thirded .... look forward to seeing some minimates, fingers crossed ,X,,

Same. The only 1 character I want from this is Rorschach. He was my favorite character for a long while. But if my wallet seems a little too full, I'll be sure to fill out the team.

There is no Preview night, although I guess technically Thursday is Preview Day? Maybe? All day?

Walgreens 4 is there. The TRU Space Jockey is there. New VInimates: Watchmen, Caddyshack, Forbidden Planet, Beetlejuice's Lydia. Not anything else new MM-wise that I can think of, but Wave 69 samples are there with accessories.

Walgreens 5 is happening,

Edited by DSTZach

GOTG 2 (series71) will be revealed by name on Sunday (and in silhouette in Previews next week), but we can't show it yet.

Series 72/TRU23 is shared, and pretty amazeballs. Or maybe it's 24, I forget, but TRU 23 is pretty good, too. Key characters and alt looks checked off.

If GotG2 is 71, guess that's as good as any confirmation that DST is skipping Logan.

(SKIP) Logan - March 3, 2017

(Wave 71) GotG2 - May 5, 2017

(Wave 72) Amazeballs Wave - Tie in with TRU 23 or 24

(Wave 73?) Spider-Man Homecoming - July 7, 2017

(Wave 74?) Thor: Ragnarok - November 3, 2017

Bringing us to 

Wave 75, aka "The Return of Zach convincing Chuck to do another Fan's Choice Wave"!!!  :highfive2:

Wave 75 also means 50 waves have passed since the original Marvel Army Builder, AIM Soldier.  Maybe DST will finally revisit this guy???  Maybe we'll get an entire Army Builder Wave???

Edited by youbastards