UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Crappy Situation.

arnim zola

I don't really know what to say on this, I know someone put one of these up this last year for a guys cat that needed surgery and I helped out.

One of my little brothers passed away sunday night. I'm placing this here but I have no expectations or anything, just doing what I can while trying to think about other stuff. My brother stayed with me a few times and was delighted by my minimate collection and playing games with me and my roomies. Anyway here it is.

http://www.gofundme.com/wm6v3c4

Damn man, that's really unfortunate. I'm really, really sorry. I recently lost my grandpa and while it's not the same (not even remotely), I've been through the drill (quite a few times actually as I've lost aunts, cousins, one every year in fact). Again, I'm really sorry and I'll surely try to donate something.

PS: I was the one who set up that thread with the cat (the surgery went ok).

My condolences to you and your family.

I lost a young friend a couple years back. He loved checking out my Minimates collection and I gave him a lot of my duplicates to get him started. He was nine was he was diagnosed with cancer and never made it to ten. As an only child myself, I can only imagine what it's like to lose a sibling but losing this fellow Star Wars and comic book fan felt like losing a little brother.

Again, I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you get what you need to get the family together.

Thanks to everyone who contributed, anonymous and named. And thanks for the kind words as well. They all mean something and are greatly appreciated. Im happy to be involved in such a community of great people. I am one of seven, and if anything good came of this, its a renewed relationship with my distant siblings. If anyone here has siblings that they think they can have a better relationship with, work on it now and put in the effort. The littlest things can matter and Its not worth it to wait.