UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Gotham

I gotta agree with Stack that these are the measly crumbs DST could get due to DCC's lack of interest or production limitations. DC animated statues are probably due to production limitations as well.

This also seems to answer whether DST can make Batman 66 minimates as well. I can't imagine they would make Gotham instead of Batman 66.

The only positive out of this is DST and DCC appear to have some sort of business relationship and maybe that can lead to other things in time.

I would think so, but I would still like to know more about how they do licensing with Fox and NBC/Universal on things like this. I would think at the very least DC would have given DCC right of first refusal or something similar, but you never know. One or both may have full merchandising rights. (I know that Constantine is now over, but I've enjoyed that more than the other current DC shows, and would love for DST to do Constantine in Select and a box set or two of minimates.)

So what's the initial line-up? We've got a 2-pack for SDCC confirmed and a 4-pack on the way, as I understand it.

Gordon and Penguin seem to be safe bets and I'd be surprised in Bullock and Bruce didn't show up. Who's gonna make the retailers comfortable?

I'm thinking the SDCC set will be variants of characters already being offered in the 4-pack.

So what's the initial line-up? We've got a 2-pack for SDCC confirmed and a 4-pack on the way, as I understand it.

Gordon and Penguin seem to be safe bets and I'd be surprised in Bullock and Bruce didn't show up. Who's gonna make the retailers comfortable?

I'm thinking the SDCC set will be variants of characters already being offered in the 4-pack.

4-pack is Gordon, Nygma, Black Mask, and Chief Essen.