UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Future Spider-Man Minimates?

Jatta Pake

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense, Kostis, but another "Torment" Spidey with slightly bigger eyes is gonna fall toward the bottom of my wish list compared to the other, far more unique costume variants. tongue.png

I'm not saying that it should be at the top of the list, but seeing as we have a ton of villains waiting to be made/re-made, we need all the Spideys we can get. Edited by Kostisfire

It's also far more likely to happen than most of the other variants. Though you could argue that it's already in the works since the upcoming "Best Of" Spidey is McFarlane influenced, or at least a little 90s.

Edited by stack32

If we're posting Spider-Man want lists, here's mine...

Villains: All in 70's or 80's era costume

Molten-Man - Stegron - Hammerhead - Classic Beetle - Carrion - The Jackal - Grizzly - Jack O'Lantern - The Tinkerer - The Enforcers

Will 'O Wisp - Crime Master - Man-Wolf - Spider-Slayers - Silvermane - Man Mountain Marko - Kangaroo - Disruptor - Smasher

Allies:

Prowler - Madame Web

That would set me up pretty darn well! I'm hoping DST makes at least 6 or 7 of those, the rest i'll probably have to make myself as I don't ever see them making say... the Disruptor or Smasher. Vote Raleigh!

Edited by Ronan The Accuser

Well I feel like given the fact that 2099 is getting his own series this year, the chances of getting him are pretty high!

I was really happy to hear that. Really enjoyed the older run even though it was a little cheesy. But thats part of what made it so fun.

Spider minions would be a great army builder for a Spider-man wave. I'd also love a translucent blue Peter Parker to follow SpOck 1 around.

That would be fantastic!

• 2 weeks later...

I really want to build an army of Spider Minions.

3198774-photo.png

Totally agree, I've wanted to see these as mates since they first appeared in the comic.

I would also love to see some "concept" Spidey mates. For example, the spread from Ultimate Spider-Man #200 has some fantastic designs, especially the "Scarlet Spider" armor, the six armed Tarantula, the "older" Spidey... not to mention the Ultimate Beetle armor.

I also wouldn't mind seeing a Blood-Spider mate. But the top two on my list would have to be Kaine Scarlet Spider and Spider-Man Unlimited. I've always loved that costume, it's a shame it was almost completely forgotten after the cartoon was pulled.

post-2053-0-29507400-1400206433_thumb.jp

post-2053-0-61575800-1400206450_thumb.jp

I really want to build an army of Spider Minions.

3198774-photo.png

Totally agree, I've wanted to see these as mates since they first appeared in the comic.

I would also love to see some "concept" Spidey mates. For example, the spread from Ultimate Spider-Man #200 has some fantastic designs, especially the "Scarlet Spider" armor, the six armed Tarantula, the "older" Spidey... not to mention the Ultimate Beetle armor.

I also wouldn't mind seeing a Blood-Spider mate. But the top two on my list would have to be Kaine Scarlet Spider and Spider-Man Unlimited. I've always loved that costume, it's a shame it was almost completely forgotten after the cartoon was pulled.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about the USM "costumes". I've to say that there are some pretty darn good designs in there.

Love to see a 10 figure boxset like the Iron Man se,t to coincide with the upcoming Spiderverse event.

3818965-9386409540-Spide.jpg

I didn't even know there was a new Spiderverse event coming up. I am so far behind. I wait until they hit trade paperback to read them because its to expensive to buy single issues. Pretty much Spiderman and X-Men are the only Graphic novels I still buy unless they are super cheap.

2. Spider-Wolf?

Yeah there was a scene in Marvel Zombies vs The Army of Darkness at the end where Ash ended up in an alternate universe where all the Marvel Universe characters were Werewolfs.

11 looks like Spider Armor Spider-man (aka Web Armor)

14 is Spider Armor III Spider-man ("Ends of the Earth"/Anti Sinister Six)

15 is Spider Armor II Spider-man
35 is "Last Stand" Spider-man

37 is Arachne/Spidergirl (the one who just got a Marvel Legends figure this year)

Much larger version of the image:

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/comicsalliance.com/files/2014/03/Spider-Verse_DellOtto_Banner.jpg

Edited by elmeaux

I want a Scarlet Spider Kaine and original look Kaine two pack. I doubt it will happen but you never know. Since DST did the Death of Jean DeWolfe wave I keep hoping we'll get a Clone Saga wave as well.

+1

Wasn't there also a storyline at one point (90's maybe) where Spiderman had Doc Ock's tentacles?

On a side note, I'd love to see a Doppelganger using the 6 arm Spiderman body with the claw hands from Azazel (X-Men First Class). That was one of my favorite Toy Biz figures as a kid.

P.S. Spider-Hulk!

Doppelganger is probably my most wanted Spidey-varient. But i would REALLY like to see DST move to a chest block with 6 arm pegs, rather than re-use that bulky chest harness. I feel like it made 6-arm Spidey look too..... blocky (if there is such a thing for a block figure).

• 2 weeks later...