UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Future Spider-Man Minimates?

Jatta Pake

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also want Boomerang and Speed Demon. for my T-Bolts so I'd be all over us getting this team. A Spider-Verse/SF Wave would be the best of both worlds though:

LCS:

Silk/Morlun

Ben Reilly (Scarlet Spider)/Beetle + Tombstone head (I think that when a figure is just a guy in a suit his head would suffice and seeing as Janice is his daughter)

Spider-Gwen/Shocker + head of Silvio

Spider-Man 2099/Boomerang + Chameleon head

Tru:

Noir/Overdrive

Spider-Woman/Speed-Demon

Kaine (Scarlet Spider)/Karn

Assassin Spider/Living Brain

Aaaand a new Villains box set: Vulture, Hobgoblin, Kraven, Jackal

Boom! Spider Overload!

I also want Boomerang and Speed Demon. for my T-Bolts so I'd be all over us getting this team. A Spider-Verse/SF Wave would be the best of both worlds though:

LCS:

Silk/Morlun

Ben Reilly (Scarlet Spider)/Beetle + Tombstone head (I think that when a figure is just a guy in a suit his head would suffice and seeing as Janice is his daughter)

Tru:

Noir/Overdrive

Spider-Woman/Speed-Demon

Boom! Spider Overload!

For the love of God yes.

LCS:

Silk/Morlun

Tru:

Noir/Overdrive

Spider-Woman/Speed-Demon

Boom! Spider Overload!

For the love of God yes.

Seeing as Hob will probably be in 61 though, swap him for Carrion or Doppelganger maybe?

Spiderman minimates! Seriously, what are the possibilities of getting a 5 pack of the superior foes?

Zero? Chuck hasn't seemed to be receptive to the idea of trying 5-packs again when it's been asked. I think Shocker, Speed Demon, and Boomerang would at least be a possibility if each was packed with a Spider-Variant. Beetle and Overdrive seem like a tough sell though, even though I'd like them to have a complete team.

if we were to see the foes it'd probably be dispersed, while the book is popular among comic fans the characters still are not very well-known

my guess is we will see Boomerang and Shocker packaged with Spiderman variants, Speed Demon could probably find home in a TRU set, Beetle will probably be alternate parts included with an Abner Jenkins Beetle and Overdrive....probably wont happen but if he did it'd be in a con exclusive or a TRU set

if we were to see the foes it'd probably be dispersed, while the book is popular among comic fans the characters still are not very well-known

my guess is we will see Boomerang and Shocker packaged with Spiderman variants, Speed Demon could probably find home in a TRU set, Beetle will probably be alternate parts included with an Abner Jenkins Beetle and Overdrive....probably wont happen but if he did it'd be in a con exclusive or a TRU set

Well, we DID get Mr. Negative and Menace.