UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC 2013-Discussion Thread

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing X... pretty much at all. Come on, Uncanny Now!, lol. Please make my dreams come true.

but that Cap wave made me cry glorious tears. 2 major Hydra villains, Winter Soldier, and Thor Hydra soldier (the cape lol)

As for the Nova/Spider Man stuff... Other than Electro (I wish it was yellow though, to use with Thor or Storm for awesome electric attacks) and the new Superior outfit, not really a major care on my side. Though I desperately need a Widow, lol.

Edited by Zexion_Armando

Here's hoping Star Trek wave 2 will be revealed at the panel on Saturday!

And, is this the end of B & C-listers at TRU?? Those were always my favorites!

Nah, i don't think so.It's just that they're putting the cap and thor comic mates now so that when the movies hit there'll be no product to oppose the movie waves. Instead we'll probably get some random characters then. I just hope they announce a box set or two at the panel and reveal the alien mates and say what that new licence is. is it Pulp Fiction and Sin City? Probably but since Zach said they'll not show anything right now i hold out hope that it's a brand new licence. Besides, the website says it's a big licence if i recall correctly and both those new lines won't last for more than 2 lines or 3-4 box sets.

Hopefully a TRU Thor 2 wave is announced also. I'd hate to be stuck again with the Warriors One-Third in my collection.

There is a tru wave. It has Odin,the other two warriors three, Jane, frigga and some other figs if i'm not mistaken. Algrim is in the film so we might see him as well.

Edited by Kostisfire

More Thor for sure. I wasn't expecting to see new Trek stuff on display, but I'm hoping there is an announcement at the panel.

Thanks for posting those clearer pics of the aliens. YB.

Edited by Turtle

I'm generally pretty happy with everything we're seeing so far, but I'm really not able to comprehend the need for wave after wave of both Nova and Spider-Man...

I have no problem with that Spidey since i love the new costume and electro looks awesome. Though venom and nova look meh. Venom is just a repaint and that nova is just a repainted wave 51 nova. If it was an updated Richard it would have been better but as of now it's a meh pack. Still, i might get it for Ultimate venom since i really liked the ultimate series around 06-09 and loved the game.

More Thor for sure. I wasn't expecting to see new Trek stuff on display, but I'm hoping there is an announcement at the panel.

Clearer Aliens pics?? Where??

The ones one or two pages back. They don't show the aliens in all their glory since no phottos are allowed but they are clear enough and they are visible from certain angles.

So cap & robot red skull, winter soldier & falcon, baron strucker & hydra trooper, madame hydra & hydra trooper (1 of the the latter 2 being a variant) will be a comic shop wave with some crossing over into the toys' r'us wave with the thor, absorbing man, wolverine, ultron?

Edited by winkerbean

So the two lines I'm most interested in (Ghostbusters and Aliens) have protos released, and the best non-attendees can get is a little tease of them. Great.

In non-Minimate news, Toys R Us screwed the pooch once again with their MP Soundwave pre-order. Bah.

So the two lines I'm most interested in (Ghostbusters and Aliens) have protos released, and the best non-attendees can get is a little tease of them. Great.

In non-Minimate news, Toys R Us screwed the pooch once again with their MP Soundwave pre-order. Bah.

In the AA site it says that in the Minimate panel this saturday they'll show aliens and a new big minimate line. So, i bet that the best will be shown in the panel.

Agreed, I really was hoping to snag a Soundwave. My fault, I should have anticipated they be gone by the time I woke up. This just reminds me I'm glad I don't try to purchase any MOTU on that Mattel site.

Does any wonderful board member think they could pick up Hasbro's 6 inch Boba Fett for me? Please :D

Hasbro's Thunderbolts box set would be appreciated too, but I don't want to beg for too much. :P

And, have we started a "Stand Request" yet? I would love a bag of each of the stands from DST.

Sorry to beg, but evilBay is scaring me. Thanks!

Does any wonderful board member think they could pick up Hasbro's 6 inch Boba Fett for me? Please biggrin.png

Hasbro's Thunderbolts box set would be appreciated too, but I don't want to beg for too much. tongue.png

And, have we started a "Stand Request" yet? I would love a bag of each of the stands from DST.

Sorry to beg, but evilBay is scaring me. Thanks!

Here's the beggin thread: http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=12392&hl=

In other news, remember when at toy fair we saw a tmnt poster in dst's booth? We haven't anything related so do you think there is a slim chance that this is the next big minimate line that'll be revealed at the panel?

Edited by Kostisfire

The ones one or two pages back. They don't show the aliens in all their glory since no phottos are allowed but they are clear enough and they are visible from certain angles.

You mean the reposted Storm 1:08 pics? I saw those, but when someone thanked YB I thought I'd missed something more. Props to everyone providing pics! Much appreciated! I doubt I'm going to make the panel on Saturday, so hopefully those pics will turn up quickly :)

As for this last BIG unannounced line, is this bigger than Aliens?? Because I have a sinking feeling it's going to *be* Aliens, since they haven't been formally shown (no photos, etc, no banner up on the booth). If it's not, what else is BIG? Fingers crossed for LOTR / Hobbit!

It'd be kinda cool if we could get a summary of all the new Minimates shown pinned as a new thread. It's kinda hard to tell what everything is from the photos alone. I see little cards with names of waves and anticipated release dates but I can't tell what they are.

I'm assuming Munsters have gone the way of Universal Monsters? dry.png

What's going on with that Hulk? Is it from a comic?

You mean the reposted Storm 1:08 pics? I saw those, but when someone thanked YB I thought I'd missed something more. Props to everyone providing pics! Much appreciated! I doubt I'm going to make the panel on Saturday, so hopefully those pics will turn up quickly smile.png

As for this last BIG unannounced line, is this bigger than Aliens?? Because I have a sinking feeling it's going to *be* Aliens, since they haven't been formally shown (no photos, etc, no banner up on the booth). If it's not, what else is BIG? Fingers crossed for LOTR / Hobbit!

In the AA website it says this: Marketing Supervisor Zach Oat will share info about more minimate lines apart from marvel including the walking dead aliens, battle beasts, tomb raider, submit to a Q&A and will also debut the next big minimate line!

I thanked YB for posting some clearer pics than ones I had seen earlier when I made a comment about a possibility of the alien queen being present. The only pic I had seen at that point wasn't very clear. YB reposted those other pics that show that there's not a queen but two warriors on display.