UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU 2013 Fan Poll Boxset still happening?

The JC

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blame Grant Morrison, lol.

Trust me, it is on the long list of offenses I have on him.

The only thing I thank him for is bringing Emma back from comic limbo, giving her her diamond form (instead of stupid telekinesis, as initially hinted), and writing the affair. Jean and Scott should never be together after the Madelyn thing went super super south.

Did anyone else notice Zach said Villains as in plural! I thought he said there was a Villain soooo cool!

I'm a little late on the topic but when is the poll going up?

TBA Homie Edited by Zak Katz

He keeps saying "A-list characters" and "heavy hitters," too. I'm starting to wonder if this is going to be some kind of generic "Best of Marvel" box set like the Disney Store Avengers sets from last year. Like, classic/standard versions of Cap, IM, Spidey, Wolvie, Magneto, and Green Goblin or something like that, so they can have a sure-fire entry-level seller for the holidays.

He hasn't talked it up much, either, perhaps trying not to pump up expectations?

Maybe I'm reading into it too much.

Edited by Lobsterman

That's a very realistic guess Lobby, that may not be the worst thing ever either. We will get the chance for a new character, any guesses on who they may be?

alright im gonna go ahead and keep with the Infinity guess for now, if not its probably a classic comic event

Box Set Options:
Hulk in his new space/time suit or just his Now! look but with full armor
Godkiller Ironman
Star Lord (space suit)
Thanos
Captain Marvel (Carol)
Wolverine (Kris Ankas new design, though that may have been made just for Inhumanity)
i think theres enough big names there to carry the set and at the very least we will probably get a cool new bulked Thanos

Blame Grant Morrison, lol.

Trust me, it is on the long list of offenses I have on him.

The only thing I thank him for is bringing Emma back from comic limbo, giving her her diamond form (instead of stupid telekinesis, as initially hinted), and writing the affair. Jean and Scott should never be together after the Madelyn thing went super super south.

I have had a theory for a while that Cyclops has something in his mind that is absolute catnip for psychics. There was the whole Jean thing (fair enough) then Emma can't get enough of him , then remember that Psylocke had that whole psychic affair going on long before Emma was on the side of angels. Then of course there was Madeline who turned out to be psychic, Rachel has always had the whole daddy thing going falling over herself for his approval and affection. Professor X has always had a man boner for Scott. Then you get to Mister Sinister and he's wanted some hot Scott mental action since well before Cyclops was a thing. So all in all don't be surprised when at some point in the near future Cyclops ends up in a tryst with one (if not all) of the stepford cuckoos.

alright im gonna go ahead and keep with the Infinity guess for now, if not its probably a classic comic event

Box Set Options:
Hulk in his new space/time suit or just his Now! look but with full armor
Godkiller Ironman
Star Lord (space suit)
Thanos
Captain Marvel (Carol)
Wolverine (Kris Ankas new design, though that may have been made just for Inhumanity)
i think theres enough big names there to carry the set and at the very least we will probably get a cool new bulked Thanos

I'm going to go out on a limb too and say, Captain Marvel, Thanos, Iron Man, The Yellow guy from the posters.

Spoiler:...

Jean Grey was, is, and always will be, a harlot.

amen.

Just because she stole her clone's husband doesn't make her a harlot. They didn't even hook up until Maddy was dead. Besides Emma is the town bicycle. Namor, Scott, Tony Stark, Shaw, the list is going on and on.

Just because she stole her clone's husband doesn't make her a harlot. They didn't even hook up until Maddy was dead. Besides Emma is the town bicycle. Namor, Scott, Tony Stark, Shaw, the list is going on and on.

Actually, I think the list stops there. Past Namor, Scott, Tony, and Shaw, she wasnt' shown to have slept with anyone else if I recall (And I try to blot Tony Stark's trist from my mind, lol.)

And in fact, I wouldnt' say Jean stole Scott from Maddie, since Jean never knew about her in X-Factor #1 when Scott left.

Has xmen been ruled out as a possible option? All this talk of cyclops gets me excited. Once a week a thought occurs in my head. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if we got as many of the other xmen as we do wolvie. Hmmm....

Is Josh psychic?

This poll consists of A list superheroes and villain, dressed up like prostatutes? I'm on the fence about getting these :/

Pete isn't a such a novice in that department either. Gwen, MJ, Felicia, Ms Marvel, Carlie, Betty, Liz and many other "one night stands". Add all the others who were attracted to Spidey but never made it to the date phase (shanna, silver sable, spiderwoman) and i have to say that he is quite the ladies man. Not in the Tony Stark sense that he bangs anything that walks but he has a lot of success with the ladies.

Edited by Kostisfire