UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Groundhog7s finally got his "grail"

I'm just surprised that none of us knew he had this kind of money to throw around...

http://www.today.com/entertainment/bea-arthur-nude-painting-sells-1-9-million-1C9948196

WARNING: Don't click that link, really...just don't. It's probably NSFW, although some may consider it 'art' and The Today Show apparently has no qualms about showing it.

Edited by youbastards

Rob, I'm surprised you don't go for the younger women?

Well, now you all know what's been my wallpaper for the last few years since I first saw that picture (and no, I'm not talking about my PC background either). And honestly, I was willing to go to 3 million, but got it at a bargain price. If she'd been painted with a squirrel tail showing behind her I'd have been willing to go to 4, but I'll have to stick to my own fan pics for that. I can't imagine what I'd be willing to pay for Minimate designs of a nude Bea variant.

Ah, Bea Arthur...wub.png

Rob, I'm surprised you don't go for the younger women?

Well, now you all know what's been my wallpaper for the last few years since I first saw that picture (and no, I'm not talking about my PC background either). And honestly, I was willing to go to 3 million, but got it at a bargain price. If she'd been painted with a squirrel tail showing behind her I'd have been willing to go to 4, but I'll have to stick to my own fan pics for that. I can't imagine what I'd be willing to pay for Minimate designs of a nude Bea variant.

Ah, Bea Arthur...wub.png

I can understand why there are stains on your bedroom wallpaper . As for the 'squirrel tail showing behind her .........sick.gif

BTW he that hoggeth the ground shalt learn the meaning of regret .dry.png