UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Predator Minimates

Hello,

Here are some custom Minimates I did. I actually made the heads for Lego Predators, but they turend just a little to big, so I gave them a Minimate body. In the end, I'm mush happier with a Minimate version than a Lego version. It's more possable and dynamic, which is quitte important with these "hunters".

The heads are made from Supersculpey and Miliput. I painted them with Games Workshop paint

The Jungle hunter from Predator

8663005992_cc921c4f3e_z.jpg

And the City Hunter from Predator 2

8661908137_ee1156ab8d_z.jpg

Bigger pictures can bee seen on my Flickr page

I only have these two pictures, the rest was not that good.

If I have the time (and pieces), I hope to make Dutch and his crew.

Thanks for the compliments.

These were indeed my first Minimate customs but I made lot of Lego customs before, so that helps.

When I made these the Neca Predators weren't even released yet, but it took me that long to make descent pictures.

great job, one of the coolest movie creations ever. What other minimate customs do you want to make? Those will go great with the Aliens minimates coming out.

hmm, Alien minimates, how come I didn't know that. Good I joined this forum, it's already paying of.

...Gives me an idea for my next movie project. Thanks for the inspiration!

You're welcome.

Awesome mates. Wonderful detail.

Your Batman and Robin duplos on tour flickr are amazing. I've voted for them on Cuusoo, and would buy them in an instant. Great work.

Thanks, I really apreciate that.

-edit- Seems that there are a lot of Europeans on this forum, I never get so mush replies this time of the day.

Edited by DuploBob

• 2 weeks later...