UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

C2E2 2013

boyd

Cool video just posted on DSTs Facebook page featuring our Zach:

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=_7wHz4hqTnE&feature=player_embedded&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Ffeature%3Dplayer_embedded%26v%3D_7wHz4hqTnE

A good look at the 'mates on display as well. That collection has grown considerably since NYCC. Have to say, the Marvel vs Capcom mates look great. I have them all, but never really realised how colourful they are as a group.

And big congrats to Boyd!

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It also features our Shane (and Nervous once)! I love how Shanester is there in the background all the time, inconspicuous overhearing the interview. tongue.png

It also features our Shane (and Nervous once)! I love how Shanester is there in the background all the time, inconspicuous overhearing the interview. tongue.png

its Not the first movie I've been in........ thumbsup.gif

The shirt that day had the Lost in Space art on the back, and different Dr. Smith heads on the front.

null_zpsf88fc014.jpg

Do you keep all your shirts, Zach? With different shirts for each day of the con and as many cons as you/DST hit, you must have a month worth of awesome shirts!

And when can the multiverse get in on an order for them? :D