UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghost Rider Minimates Announced!

AdyCarter

I think instead of the ghost rider wave they should make an Avengers wave

1 Black Panther : Classic Hawkeye (accesories inclueded)

2 Modern Hawkeye (acc inclueded) : Scarlet Witch

3 Falcon (or Black Widow) : Dr. Strange

Variant: Quicksilver : Scarlet Witch

2007 CC elxclusive Thor : Modern IronMan[/font]

2 Hawkeyes in one wave? Quicksilver as a variant? THOR AS AN EXCLUSIVE?! Nice idea, but needs work.

and I don't think dr. strange ever joined the avengers, ever.

my turn!

hawkeye/mockingbird

scarlet witch/wonderman

moonknight/tigra

variant: moonknight/tigra (human form)

exclusive: doctor pym/quicksilver

guess the team/branch =]

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Avengers West Coast? :huh:

NOOO i really hate the WA. and i thought dr. strange was in the avengers but then again im not always right and i can admit that, but why would any1 wanna buy mockingbird! and if ur gonna have hank pym why not make a 3' giant man i no marvel would never let AA do that but that would be cool.

you gotta have hawkeye!!!

Looks like it will be another series I buy a set not a case ( I will buy cases for DC & BSG), the Marvel stuff just seems a little flat for my liking lately.

Like Boyd says to me as a non GR fan It's a guy in a trenchcoat with a funny stick... that's one of the problems with movie licenses, movie costumes tend to be way more subdued than their comic book counterparts.

I also totally agree with Reideen that it seems kinda silly having a Ghost Rider wave without the bike...

T.

I'm a fan of GR, the movie I'm not so sure. I like the detail of the mini, but not the real comic character. W/O a bike in the wave, it is a serious drop off imo all over. Damn vehicle license constraints. :angry: WTF is my Goblin Glider!

I'm probably more excited in getting the Eva Mendes mini. :wub::P

Thanks for pointing that out Samwise,

As I said, movie costumes aren't that exciting to me,

I'm gonna call this the "shoulderpads and shovels" wave.

Also with FF legs, and a couple of the figs from the regular line you can make the chase, isn't that the first time that's happened? Normally we'd get a diff expression or something to make it unique?

T.

I am kinda underwhlemed by these. The Ghost Rider looks nice, and the Johnny Blaze / Mephistopheles two-pack is growing on me (I think it's Johnny's jumpsuit and helmet), but the rest are kinda blah. The Caretaker / Roxanne two-pack is completely skippable.

We do get our first Minimate fedora-style hat, though. Good for customs at least.

And while accessories are great, what's with the shovels? Is there a climatic scene of ditch-digging in the movie?

Do we even know any of these characters? I believe my knowledge of the Marvel Universe to be somewhat expansive, and yet (except for Mephisto-pheles :P ) I have no clue hwo these people are. Also, I think a shovel will be kinda cool. Now all I need is a blender and a spatula...

P.S. How do you pronounce that? MEFF-ist-OFF-uh-lees? That was my understanding.

Do we even know any of these characters? I believe my knowledge of the Marvel Universe to be somewhat expansive, and yet (except for Mephisto-pheles :P ) I have no clue hwo these people are. Also, I think a shovel will be kinda cool. Now all I need is a blender and a spatula...

P.S. How do you pronounce that? MEFF-ist-OFF-uh-lees? That was my understanding.

Yeah, they're all Ghost Rider characters. Mephisto and Blackheart can show up elsewhere, Caretaker and Roxanne are both strictly GR though

Ghost Rider MM link (toynewsi.com). Not direct pics here on the multiverse. If I've broken some rule, please delete this post.

Series 15

Thanks MM, Links are fine, :)

The fine print on the DST site says not to steal pictures for reposting and with things like the contests and the newly reformed Q&A it seems Ady has worked hard to get us back in their good books and it didn't want to ruffle thier feathers, it's no biggie really. :)

T.

I am kinda underwhlemed by these. The Ghost Rider looks nice, and the Johnny Blaze / Mephistopheles two-pack is growing on me (I think it's Johnny's jumpsuit and helmet), but the rest are kinda blah. The Caretaker / Roxanne two-pack is completely skippable.

We do get our first Minimate fedora-style hat, though. Good for customs at least.

And while accessories are great, what's with the shovels? Is there a climatic scene of ditch-digging in the movie?

Is it me or does the Johnny with his jumpsuit and helmet look like it should have been part of the Speed Racer line, rather than the Ghost Rider line? (I'd have preferred the classic blue jumpsuit. I know, I know, movie costumes and all but, c'mon - it's worked for the character for 30-ish years now - why the need for a change?)

Shovels!

My only criticism is the absence of the 'Caretaker' character in his "old west Ghost Rider" guise... unless that be some surprise for later. But who cares, it's Sam Elliott!

Ups to DST for getting these out when there is some visibility (if they pull it off).

As an aside: Logic would suggest that the wave after would take advantage of another film, but the cast for SM3 and FF2 are both done; maybe that will be the time for the fabled 'classic' wave to come out.

While there are shovel abounds I think they are pretty keen. ghost rider look SWEEEEET. The placing of characters though surprised me. Johnny Blaze in a jump suit, OH man that’s hot. Speed Racer is going to get such a beat down and then Mach 5 will have a new driver.