UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU wave 15

MINI_MYTE

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well when they put a black wash on the first bulked up Thing, they used to much and it made the figure look muddy. And we all complained. So now we've swung too far in the other direction. >shrug<

Or, we could be looking at the next level of recessionmates.

Nice The Black Wash adds a lot, nice work.

I checked 2 of the 3 TRUs in Salt Lake Area this weekend, SugerHouse-No, State Street-No, West Valley-Don't know didn't make it there.

Wish these were here already...

I'm thrilled that this wave was timed to coincide with Wave 48!!

Blastaar, Annihilus, Puppet Master, Alicia Masters, Galactus Heralds and Moloids!! I'm in FF Heaven!

As a comic version fan, I love seeing classic Marvel designs getting some love! I would have preferred a different fill-in-the-roster pack besides Fear Itself, preferably Stryfe & X-Force member (aren't we still missing one or more? I forget). But it's still well made and I hope sells well for TRU.

Still waiting for the Inhumans to get fleshed out further, since we only have 2 so far. The Watcher is sorely missing. And I would totally buy a comic-style Willy Lumpkin minimate as a variant!

Edited by monkeycrumb

Willie Lumpkin packaged with Impossible Man could be the most insane release of all time.

I wholeheartedly endorse an Impossible Man minimate!

Does he work as an "army builder", though?

Technically, yes. He's from the planet Poppup where the whole race is like him. Maybe they'd have to be called "Poppupians" or somesuch on the package, though.

Willie Lumpkin packaged with Impossible Man could be the most insane release of all time.

I wholeheartedly endorse an Impossible Man minimate!

Does he work as an "army builder", though?

Technically, yes. He's from the planet Poppup where the whole race is like him. Maybe they'd have to be called "Poppupians" or somesuch on the package, though.

Well, Willy Lumpkin comes from a planet where a whole race is like him too. :)

My concern is do we need differentiation between Poppupians, or would it look weird to have a bunch of Impossible Men standing around? Especially since he'd need his trademark grin. I'm just guessing it would require a bit of customizing to make him an "army builder"

Impossible Man can multiply, so him being an army builder isn't completely unreasonable, but if you're gonna go the wave 43 route where he takes Aunt May's spot, I guess the army builder could be an alien the FF usually fight. Maybe a Kree soldier with a different rank/color?

JayBird - nice photos! a great way to introduce yourself to the Multiverse. What is that fence from?

Thanks man, to be honest Iam not too sure , I had it since I was a kid when I was collecting wrestling toys and resident evil toys,might be from one of those ...