UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

NYCC 2012 Discussion Thread

Man, all the Marvel stuff looks great!

- Loki looks great despite the reuse of movie Loki's helmet.

- Looking forward to getting Hulk that has the newer hands. (...Why does he have a second pair of hands?)

I believe the second is susposed to be translucent, so as to create a mid change Hulk.

did they have any new parts?Also,what costume did new zemo wear?The all purple one or the other with the black.Personally i prefer the later.

Kotis, spidey had a new sculpted cyborg arm. Zemo is the less new Zemo II outfit, the purple one with fur on both shoulders.

baron-zemo5.jpg

Edited by SuperChefMate

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loki/Hulk will be a great pack, as will Songbird/Onslaught. Do we know how the FF wave is pairing off? I want Reed and Sue - does that mean I get Blastaar AND Johnny? Or will I luck out and find Reed and Sue packed together? Because the 4 Flare Johnny from TRU is my preference for HT.

Edited by Mnemosis

Man, all the Marvel stuff looks great!

- Loki looks great despite the reuse of movie Loki's helmet.

- Looking forward to getting Hulk that has the newer hands. (...Why does he have a second pair of hands?)

I believe the second is susposed to be translucent, so as to create a mid change Hulk.

did they have any new parts?Also,what costume did new zemo wear?The all purple one or the other with the black.Personally i prefer the later.

Kotis, spidey had a new sculpted cyborg arm. Zemo is the less new Zemo II outfit, the purple one with fur on both shoulders.

baron-zemo5.jpg%20

thanks for the info!