• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's still alive.

And maybe even working on something... :ninja::thumbsup:

... But the skrulls DID do something nasty to him. :(

Screw Nervous :P I want to know how Eagle's doing !!! :D

We'll miss ya at this year's con feller ( I have to find another stooge to stand while I gawp at nearly nekkid Leias) but will ensure an extra layer of powder is applied in your honor!

T.

Well, at least it's nice to know that he is around and keeping in touch with some people here. I really miss his customs, and I noticed going through this thread that pics of most of his customs have disappeared. I remember him talking about working on a new Panthro minimate since he didn't like his current one. I wonder if he ever finished it?

Hey guys, thanks for ressurecting my customs thread.

it is true, I am around, I am in more of a lurking mode for now, I really want to get back into customizing, but its just not that possible right now (minus one or two little projects for some buddies)

the main reason is just a lack of time, and me working and going to school full time, just too tired when I get home.....plus some medical type stuff that may sideline me for a bit, but the stubborn fool that I am, trying to push it back until I am done with school...can't breakup my perfect attendance you know :) ...and to top it off, I just dislocated my finger, which is taking forever to heal up!

here is a link to my minimate customs, and other ones...they seemed to have changed the site up a little bit.

http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=amishpolack

looking forward to a lot of the stuff coming out, like the rocky 3, and a bunch of the marvel stuff

ps. hey tim, eagle is doing fine, havent seen him since he got rock band and guitar hero though!

Edited by Nervous

• 1 month later...

Hey guys/gals, thanks for taking the time to check out my little slice of minimate pie!

here is a video I uploaded to youtube. It is my wood minimate in a little run cycle.

hope you like it, thanks.

with only one week left of school, I hope to be back with some more stuff pretty soon, and as a teaser, there may be something in the works that will be kind of "big" coming. still in the very early super 1st stage though :blush:

Thanks guys, I appreciate te comments!

Hey Shane, now I can work on those things we talked about sooo long ago :blush: . I just graduated on friday, so now I have a lot more time.

Too cool Josh! The models look great and I love your layout - especially the symbols that you used. What's the one in the top right-hand corner?

Hey Fujis, thanks man, the top right is just a grafitti brush for photoshop I found. I thought it looked similar to my initials, so I snatched it up

I'm kinda hoping to see a game using these models....

that would be great, not sure if I am at that level yet, however I would love to model the environment for it!

Thanks for the new background :D Incredible work as always.

BS

awesome, shoot me a pm, and I can give you a bigger version of it, the actual size is 11 in x 17 in

thanks again guys...

Edited by Nervous

• 2 months later...