UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 49 thread

blizzerd

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing Iron Man 3 too. I wonder if there will be a 'dump' case of singles. I really think they missed out on the Avengers(due to how well it did). I mean s.h.i.e.l.d. agents AND Chitauri. They could've done 2 cases. :biggrin:

And who do we expect in this Iron Man 3 wave?

• Iron Man in the new armor is obvious. (Really liking that Hall of Armor display.)

• A Tony Stark from that concept illo that was released might be cool.

• Army-building figures from the same image perhaps?

• There was a certain armor variant spotted while filming in North Carolina. SPOILER IMAGE

• This is pure gossip but there was a report suggesting putting Pepper in some armor so... Rescue, anyone?

• Oh, and I read somewhere that Mandarin might be in this flick.

And speaking of that Hall of Armor, I'm wondering if there's a way for DST to offer those alcoves as interlocking stands. Maybe that's a little ambitious.

Mandarin, Cold Blood, Fire Power are all confirmed villains, AIM is confirmed to be in the film so id expect army builders from them, Tony will probably go through 2 or 3 suits like each film, my guess is:

Ironman Mk8/Mandarin

Ironman Mk9/FirePower

Warmachine Mk2 /AIM Agent

Warmachine Iron Patriot/AIM Agent

TRU Wave:

Tony Stark/Cold Blood

other look for villain/battle damaged Ironman

maybe a box set if theres more characters or variations

The Spoiler Image is actually War Machine in his new suit... there was speculation that it was Detroit Steel... but nope it's the new WM.

As for the confirmed villains, I heard a rumor that Mandarin is sorta like the "Osborn Character" in Amazing Spiderman. So he will be a huge villian mastermind, and Cold Blood and Fire Power are sorta like hench men characters.

I don't know about them showcasing Rescue but it I guess more Marvel Characters would be cool.

my guess is war machine will get a new armor, that isnt the patriotic one, then the patriotic paint job will be for a press release and Tony will make some Captain America related joke.

also while Mandarin may not be out wrecking havoc himself, he does have his rings so i foresee a big end battle with him

The Spoiler Image is actually War Machine in his new suit... there was speculation that it was Detroit Steel... but nope it's the new WM.

As for the confirmed villains, I heard a rumor that Mandarin is sorta like the "Osborn Character" in Amazing Spiderman. So he will be a huge villian mastermind, and Cold Blood and Fire Power are sorta like hench men characters.

I don't know about them showcasing Rescue but it I guess more Marvel Characters would be cool.

I wouldn't mind a Detroit Steel Minimate...I know nothing about the character, but I love the armor.

Again... more is not always better. If crowding a movie with glorified cameoes helped make a movie better, then X-3 would not have sucked as bad. (oh it still would have sucked, just not quite as series ending hard. Just sayin'.

I was over looking at mmdb and noticed they have not done a wolvie wave in a while. I could see an upcoming LCS wave being wolvie related. So, I was thinking of a wave that could be Wolvie related and came up with this:

Blue costume Patch & Tiger Shark

Team x Wolvie & Maverick

Albert & Shiva Robot

Team X Sabretooth & Shiva robot

TRU exclusives

Daken & Madame Hydra

Dog Face Wolverine & Cyber

Just some wishful thinking. It may have too many villains.

I assume you mean "Wolverine wave" when you say they haven't done a Wolverine wave in a while, HJ. Because there have been lots of Wolverine 'mates since the last Wolvie wave. But, even though I'm not much of a Wolverine fan, I like your suggestion. Only one thing missing, though:

SilverSamurai.jpg

I was over looking at mmdb and noticed they have not done a wolvie wave in a while. I could see an upcoming LCS wave being wolvie related. So, I was thinking of a wave that could be Wolvie related and came up with this:

Team x Wolvie & Maverick

Albert & Shiva Robot

TRU exclusives

Daken & Madame Hydra

I could be on board with that if it's a 616 wave. Would be great to get Silver Samurai, like HellPop mentioned too!

Would be great to get to get a Viper too, since she's rumoured to be in the upcoming film.

Team x Wolvie & Maverick

Albert & Shiva Robot

TRU exclusives

Daken & Madame Hydra

That has just right amount of villains, if anything.

Tiger Shark, yes indeed!

@HP

Yes, I mean a complete Wolverine related wave like Wave 28. Well better than wave 28 cause we had Skrulls, Gambit and Pyslocke. A total 616 LCS wave.

Forgot about Silver Samurai. He could replace Team X Sabretooth or Albert.. I was thinking of the part re-use theory. They could follow this wave with a Wolverine Movie wave like last time too.

I think an Albert mate would be sweet!

Edited by Hawkeye's Junk