UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Warms your heart

Nice!A very good move!Anyone know what the kid's illness is?I hope it's not something that can't be cured.We did something similar this christmas.Our school gathered money and bought christmas stars from Make-a-Wish and then these money were used to fulfil a child's wish.

I saw this yesterday, so awesome. Screw Spider-man and Superman, this kid knows who's the best!

Usually Make-a-Wish is for terminal children, right? :(

Nope, not necessarily. My sister had a liver and kidney transplant and got a wish through them (5 day disney park and cruise package).

Speaking of heartwarming things and the opposite of dying kids, should we all maybe say congratulations to our fine friend Zach Oat and his wife on their brand new baby? That seems like a pretty awesome thing, I think.

Edited by The Geohound

Here's one from Facebook.

576762_10151028463631550_1881664028_n.jpg

One of the goods thing about Comic-Con, there's plenty of superheroes around to help those in need.

true story: this kid lost his dad in the crowd, freaked out until he saw Flash and Wonderwoman, went up to Flash to ask for help because he knows him. {melt} (h/t to copacetic)

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

I saw that. And I thought that if I were lost at Comic Con, I'd probably try and ask the Flash for help too.

I'd ask Wonder Woman then Power Girl a whole load of Slave Leia's and then finally when I had exhausted all those options and prob many others It would be The Flash :)

That is a cool story though.

• 4 weeks later...