What's your dream team?

sha_ckwave

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What, no Slingers love in this group. For shame!

Either as a four pack or split up in a series of two packs over a couple of waves - maybe a single wave based on Identity Crisis? The Marvel one, not the rape-y DC one - I desperately need these guys to finish my collection.

That is to say, my collection will never be complete. Bring me more minimates!

Gideon was killed by Selene in X-Force #52, WAAAAY back in 1996, so yes, that makes Adam X a more "relevant" and "mainstream" character than Gideon.

Gideon is a martyr, whose legend will always continue to grow. I'm sure we all remember one of Gideon's most famous sayings, "Better to burn out, carrying this big-ass briefcase, than to fade away."

Other teams i want:

New Warriors:

New_Warriors.jpg

Nextwave:

nextwavetitle.jpg

and while i doubt we'd be lucky enough to get any sets based on this team, simply because the villains tend to be C-listers:

Hoods Criminal Gang:

l.jpg

Other teams i want:

New Warriors:

New_Warriors.jpg

Nextwave:

nextwavetitle.jpg

and while i doubt we'd be lucky enough to get any sets based on this team, simply because the villains tend to be C-listers:

Hoods Criminal Gang:

l.jpg

The Hood should definitely get a minimate (he's the only member of the Cabal without a figure), but I would really love to see some his gang. How about Mandrill? Everybody loves a good monkey action figure, right? Speaking of which how about a four pack of the Red Ghost with three monkeys?

Hood's profile has dropped of late, but if he resurfaced, I could see going back and putting him n a 2pack with Madame Masque or even a boxset with her and two other thugs.

Ok, I remember Adam X from the 90's, but had to look him up to get the specifics of the character (who woulda thunk that the INTERNET would be a great substitute for Mirymate! :P ) but I had no idea he had been used in a book as recently as "Fear Itself"!

Gideon was killed by Selene in X-Force #52, WAAAAY back in 1996, so yes, that makes Adam X a more "relevant" and "mainstream" character than Gideon.

Congrats, Karamazov80!

Adam X was detained by SWORD after Secret Invasion, and has shown up back on Earth once or twice since. In Fear Itself, he was one of Cyclops's battle plans: Ignite demonic Juggernaut's blood. The plan backfired and Cain was still super strong/unstoppable but also on fire.

I never understood how they made Juggernaut bleed, though.

The members of his gang were beyond obscure, but I think a Hood and Madame Masque could happen.

If we ever get Speedball, he better come with Niels the bouncing cat!

Use the cat from GB world of the Psychic Peter encased in an actual super ball and have a variant pack with a Speedball encased in a super ball with regular Niels.

Hood's gang, or mains would be great.

I would also like to see the Secret Warriors:

Updated Nick Fury

Daisy Johnson w/ optional gauntlets

Yo-yo w/ alternate arms ;)

Stonewall

Druid

Alex w/ Grasscutter

Masters of Evil.

Pick a version, just finish at least one roster.

The MoE two (Ultron 5, Melter, Klaw, Radioactive Man, Whirlwind) and four are personal favorites. Who was in four?

Baron Zemo XIII, Moonstone, Blackout, Yellowjacket, Screaming Mimi, Grey Gargoyle, Tiger Shark, Absorbing Man, Titania, Mr. Hyde, Fixer, Whirlwind, Goliath, and the Wrecking Crew. Butts were kicked and names taken before they were eventually beaten. :buttrock:

The Brotherhood/Freedom Force would also be welcome. As would the Reaper's Lethal Legion.

The modern Winter Guard would not hurt my feelings any eiher.

Masters of Evil 4 was the best team. Making Capt Am watch as they totured and beat Jarvis was twisted. Hercules was beaten to near death and hospitalized in a coma for a long time. Proof positive that wasp was the worst Avengers leader ever.

Masters of Evil 4 was the best team. Making Capt Am watch as they totured and beat Jarvis was twisted. Hercules was beaten to near death and hospitalized in a coma for a long time. Proof positive that wasp was the worst Avengers leader ever.

Now that you mention it, a Jarvis Minimate would be cool to have, at some point.

I don't think that one can be blamed on Wasp... Zemo's plan to take the mansion was tight, and I think he would have succeeded in that aspect even if Cap had been in charge. Herc... yeah that was Wasp's fault in that Herc resented taking orders from her, and refused to listen when Jan tried to stop him from drunkenly charged into the heart of the mansion. It didn't end well for him.

Now that you mention it, a Jarvis Minimate would be cool to have, at some point.

So say we all! Or at least me.

Avengers_Academy.jpg

Avengers Academy! Especially since the book has kind of become the catchall place for any young Marvel character without a book. Runaways, True Believers, Initiative, even Young Allies all have members there (plus Sentinel). Basically, if you were someone created/reappeared as part of the Tsunami line or had a mini in MarvelNext, you're good to go. The Young Avengers are probably the only well-known group of characters in that wheelhouse who've yet to appear and they don't do major guest spots. I'd love to see the main group of kids followed by Tigra, Justice, Speedball, and Jocasta. The best part is the initial group is only 6 members so you've got your four figure boxset and complimentary TRU 2-pack in the bag. Put Tigra and modern Hawkeye in that TRU wave and you've got a wave with 2 contemporary characters, an A/B list anchor and a fan demanded character.

I'll also side on the Masters 4.0 as a team that'd make for an amazing release and I'd love to see the Squadron Supreme/Sinister and the Great Lakes Avengers. Modern X-Factor would be a hoot as well since it's got plenty of characters who'd otherwise be forgotten going around in it. I'm hoping the Guardians of the Galaxy movie that's apparently being worked on will make Starlord and friends visible enough to get some love in the future too.

I could see all of these happening but if I was to pick something that I really don't think would ever make it out, I agree with Aethyr and would be thrilled to see Little Loki and Leah from Journey into Mystery; the issue of them being kids comes up but I'm sure DST could work around it somehow. I definitely wouldn't protest if they were split up in packs with other Asgardians but if Thori, the little hellhound, could be included, all the better.