UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

LTS Exclusive Battle Beasts Comic Cover

Hey guys,

I just heard from DST and IDW, and since we are ordering 800 copies of Battle Beasts #1, they are going to make an exclusive cover for our store! It will be a black & white inked cover, and it will feature the Luke's Toy Store logo in the corner. We are very excited for this opportunity!

In order to qualify for this exclusive, all 800 copies that we ordered will have this exclusive cover, and we will not be receiving any of the standard or variant covers. And the order deadline has passed, so these are the only copies of BB #1 that we will be receiving. So everyone who ordered a Stealth Vorin from me will receive 25 copies of the LTS exclusive comic. If anyone was really looking forward to the standard and variant covers, and would like to cancel their order with me, I will understand.

In addition, if anyone would like to leave part of their 25 comics with us, we would like to use this opportunity to attract some new customers and help our store grow. Even as few as 5 of the 25 comics would help us out. We would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

(I decided to make this a new topic so it wouldn't get lost in the BB discussions)

EDIT: Cover revealed on page 3!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit, that's so cool. I think it's even better this way. Only 800 copies of a cover in existence and most of them going to us? That's actually pretty amazing. Now I'm a little more inclined to be excited about having a mess of these all over my house. Way to go Luke.

This is awesome! I am now going to have to find the variant elsewhere tho but this is still really awesome. Luke are you planing on having the rest of the mini series too? I would not mind picking them all up right from you..

EDIT: noob time.. anyone know where I can order the Variant's online at by chance?

Edited by b00sted

This is awesome! I am now going to have to find the variant elsewhere tho but this is still really awesome. Luke are you planing on having the rest of the mini series too? I would not mind picking them all up right from you..

EDIT: noob time.. anyone know where I can order the Variant's online at by chance?

It is possible that we might carry the other issues in the series, or maybe some trades later on, but we aren't sure yet.

www.midtowncomics.com

EDIT: Though currently they don't have them up. They should sooner a'I would think. There's other places too.

I really hope I can score the variants, thanks for the link. looks like #2 has some sort of incentive also.. wonder if it is only a variant cover?

http://www.mailordercomics.com/catalogsearch/advanced/result/?name=battle+beasts

That's usually where I get all my variant covers of stuff from, well the ones I can't find in actual stores anyways. They should pop up the issue one stuff around when it comes out.

thanks alot man :)