UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC Exclusives?

Valo487

It's mid-April, a lot of companies have revealed their SDCC exclusives, anyone have any insight into when we're supposed to hear an announcement about the 'mate exclusives? Zach has been mentioning them for a while, so they must be locked at this point I would think.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd put money on different color variations (I don't know why, but I just can't get myself to use the term "colorways") for each of the cons this year, like with the alligator.

I'd also put money on some kind of Walking Dead preview pack, and maybe a SF x Tekken "Player 2" set, too.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a post around here saying DST like to their reveals closer to the date, but maybe Zach can get them to show a bit earlier and stagger the news.

this is a maybe and don't take it as gospel.

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=10899&view=findpost&p=222909

Edited by MiniFiend UK

1335662521[/url]' post='223087']
1335641752[/url]' post='223038']

We're getting the Dragonfly and the cape-down Vorin, right? Should be a pretty cool pack. Uses the Sallak torso

Yes. And I don't want to hear anyone complain about the cape limiting arm movement.

Not. A. Word.

Well, at least not from me. I wanna know some weapons we'll be seeing. That's my biggest curiousity at this point.

TM2 Dinobot, on 28 April 2012 - 01:35 PM, said:

We're getting the Dragonfly and the cape-down Vorin, right? Should be a pretty cool pack. Uses the Sallak torso

What are you guys talking about?

It was announced at the C2E2 panel that one of the SDCC exclusives will be Voin (with his cape down, unlike the cape pulled up promo) and a Dragonfly (that uses the DC Salaak extended torso with extra pair of arms). Hopefully that explains what they're talking about zakkatz.

And there's been an Alpha Flight 2-pack shown at TF with Box and Vindicator.

Edited by groundhog7s

It seems an Alpha Flight box set is coming some time this year, so maybe it'll be at SDCC.
We haven't had a single Alpha Flight character in Minimate form yet, have we?

Not that i'm aware of, unless you count Wolverine (was he ever officially ni Alpha Flight? Or have i absorbed that from the 90's cartoon & mistakenly taken it as 616?).

AA/DST have previewed a Vindicator/Box 2-pack, but that's all we've seen so far.

It was announced at the C2E2 panel that one of the SDCC exclusives will be Voin (with his cape down, unlike the cape pulled up promo) and a Dragonfly (that uses the DC Salaak extended torso with extra pair of arms). Hopefully that explains what they're talking about zakkatz.

He may be frantically scouring his Marvel Universe handbook for those characters. We should probably only discuss Marvel here, or move it to another subforum.