UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

International Day of Minimate Inquisition

Ivan said

Event Date: 05-April 11 ends 06-April 16 (Recurring Event)

Celebrating all the great Minimate inquisitors of the past, April 5th is hereby designated International Day of Minimate Inquisition in order to increase awareness, expand knowledge, and some other things. Participation is mandatory.

How quickly we forget... How quickly we forget...

It was a mere year ago that we learned that customizers were not immoral wretches for dismembering then reassembling poor defenseless Minimates. The Great Chuck taught us that Minimate souls are made of sterner stuff. And the adding of foreign materials does not make a Minimate a lesser toy.

It was a time of rumbling among the denizens. Minimate fans grew weary of the repetitive and unbeguiling nature of the Ask DST Q&A sessions. So it was decreed that in order to save our fair kingdom The Day of Minimate Inquisition must be created. Where all shall go to the mighty webform and submit a question of unrivaled excellence. Where curiosity can be sated. Where desires can be fulfilled.

The time approaches again! Forum members to your thinking places! Craft mighty posers to flex the minds of the DST elite! The keys to our collective future lie in your mushy, mushy brains.

So say we all.

Verily, I art still confounded. Be any among thee that couldest expound on this in english most plain?

Let's see if I can dumbify that down:

For the Q & A on the Art Asylum site, avoid asking Chuck the same old questions like "When is so-and-so shipping?" or "Will you make so-and-so?". Instead, ask him some new questions, like "What's your favorite Minimate packaging?" or "With no nose, how do Minimates smell?" and "Do you think that Tebow will do well in New Jersey, or will it just prove he lacks real skill at being a quarterback?".

Ah.

So in truth it was declared "Ask Chuck a Random Smart-Ass Question Day."

Verily Ivan's phrasing doth look better on yon future commenerative Tee Shirts. Twas wise of him to alter is thus.

Well, not necessarily smart-ass - that's just my default setting. Just ask Chuck a different kind of question than the usual ones that show up in the Q&A's - hopefully one that will make him smile and reward him for doing the Q&As.

I don't think it matters too much, just so they are all in the same Q&A session.

I'm having a bit of difficulty with my question. It feels too cliche. Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

So, Ivan, is your question "did I pick the wrong week to stop sniffing glue?"

BTW, just to remind everyone:

-Chuck's dream license is James Bond.

-Chuck's favorite Minimate is anything Spider-Man related.

-Don't ask about DC; they'd love to do them again, but it's not up to them.

-They probably have not considered your favorite niche property, and you really don't need to bother making a case as to why it would sell very well.

Edited by hellpop

So, Ivan, is your question "did I pick the wrong week to stop sniffing glue?"

Not anymore. :D

Shiiiiiit ,maaaaan. That honky muf be messin mah ol' lady...got to be runnin' cold upside down his head, you know?

Y'know???

-bostickheadsmate

I can dig it.

I wonder if Chuck understands Jive? Maybe we can make an all Jive Q&A.

Bet Ivan ,howlong yo' day to day base? Dig? Fine!

Gimme one-time y'call askin' up dat bro Chuck. He sure diggin in on some fine cookie while draggin' up bout dat mutha Ol'Tom Falcon bro. :rolleyes:

Fat chan he knowlow down on honky Kang dude ,cut 'im some slack 'n whoknow? Damn :angry:

Slide that on ,blood.