Venom Through The Ages Box Set

mtd20_2000

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm assuming they ran out of room in the tool? Not seeing much of a difference, myself.

EDIT: (Not seeing much difference in hands. Shoulders would have been cool, but I assume the other bonus parts knocked them out of the tool.)

I can see how you would think that. You're wrong. But I can still see it. ;)

I'm assuming they ran out of room in the tool? Not seeing much of a difference, myself.

EDIT: (Not seeing much difference in hands. Shoulders would have been cool, but I assume the other bonus parts knocked them out of the tool.)

I can see how you would think that. You're wrong. But I can still see it. ;)

I didn't say they weren't different, only that the difference was minor enough that I wouldn't have even noticed, having watched toys change from their prototypes a lot, and that I understood why they were scrapped. Shoulders were unfortunate.

Has anyone else's Daredevil/Kingpin set had the impossible to remove by hand Daredevil mask as well? :pinch:

It was tough, but I managed to muscle it off after repeated attempts. No loss of paint on the face, thankfully. Did not use any special methods or tools.

Has anyone else's Daredevil/Kingpin set had the impossible to remove by hand Daredevil mask as well? :pinch:

Yeah, but that's OK. I don't mind removing Minimate pieces using my feet when need be.

Uploaded for K80. :rimshot:

Ok so honestly I'm a collector on a budget. I love the Venom Unleashed 'mate (aka bulked up). But I'm not really too interested in the rest of the box set. Do you guys think the 'Best of' Venom will comparable...? Doesn't look like it will be a bulked up one though :/ Just looks like only the chest will be bigger.

Man, this pack is so good, the bulked up Eddie Venom is by far the best minimate I have ever seen. Mine just arrived. There are so many different ways you can display him,

@CableNathan. No I don't like the "best of" Venom prototype so far, it at least doesn't look as good as this one. I was also not much interested in the rest of the set, but I needed a Venom for my Marvel vs Capcom display, and after getting this set, all 4 of them are excellent minimates.

I just received mine as well. Keeping the razor hands/hook hand Venom and turning the bulked up Eddie into Carnage using the Ghostbusters Theater ghost's hands as his tendrill claws- along with using the She-Venom's transformation neck piece for some addded pop. I'll be putting the Flash Thompson Venom and the sans neck piece She-Venom up on the parts exchange thread- along with the bulked up Venom's chest piece. I removed it from my in the works Carnage as he wasn't the muscle bound brute than Eddie Brock was- just a skinny psychopath.

If interested in either Flash Thompson or She-Venom, send me a PM. I won't be able to mail it however until January. X-mas funds sapped my budget this month. :wacko:

I got my sets last night. I was not impressed with the idea of a Venom TTA set, but these Minimates are fantastic. I really like them all but bulked up Venom really reminds me of the initial Brock Venom from comics. Nicely done.

Add my name to the list of those who want a Noir Spider-Man, preferably in a two-pack with Hammerhead. I'm not opposed to a new 2099 either. Throw Spot in there with him....

I'll add my name to the growing list of Spider-Man Noir supporters. Wouldn't mind an Exiles variant Spidey 2099 mate either.

Yeah - i'd hate to see us miss out on Hammerhead/Calypso/Kaine/Puma/Cardiac/Shriek/Alistair Smythe/Beetle/Boomerang/Jack O'Lantern/DemoGoblin etc.... because DST put out a SpideyTTA set.

(Although... the chances of Calypso or Cardiac ever showing up are, admittedly, relatively pretty extremely low - even if they were in a 2-pack with Spidey. LOL)

I'm still holding out hope to see original Kaine someday, maybe as variant to Scarlet Spider. Please DST.....?

And Jackal too.

I second this request. I would add an original Beetle costume as part of this wave as well.

I would dearly love an original, first-appearance Beetle costume. Thumbs WAY up!