UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*huffhuff*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was waiting for the series to finish before starting reading it... darn you people and your spoilers issue five is way in the future for me! *shakes fist*...

Also who is this Rick guy you keep spoiling is he important...?!

T.

:whistling:

:ermm:

B)

It's been a long and stressful day here... can you tell?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang MPL, that has got to be the grandaddy of all "packed-in" spoilers. I actually have the box set and never even thought about it as a spoiler, I guess because I alreay knew.

Anyway, I hope we get a lot of the characters, even those short lived or bit part characters who had an impact. I'm glad they didn't do the Dale and the girls sexual relationship thing in the TV show. Kinda icky.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*huffhuff*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was waiting for the series to finish before starting reading it... darn you people and your spoilers issue five is way in the future for me! *shakes fist*...

Also who is this Rick guy you keep spoiling is he important...?!

T.

:whistling:

:ermm:

B)

It's been a long and stressful day here... can you tell?

I laughed. Feel better? *hugs*

Wait, is that a real DVD cover? From a box set? The back cover text is worse than the cover, in all senses of the word.

Pretty much the plot of the whole movie!

I guess that with something that famous and, dare I say, old, there is no issues with spoilers. It's been done to death in things like the Simpsons, so everyone knows how that movie ends, even if they haven't actually seen the movie.

Still made me laugh though.

Great work MM. You do realize there are similar ponchos available in the BTTF III set and AvX SDCC 2012 set, right?

The Hope Poncho will need some dremmel work to fit properly (The coat is too big so the head can't be attached and when you remove the coat, the poncho collar is too big so the hair sits even further up from it's already high pirch upon Michonne's head :) ) But it is a good base part for some customization

post-6276-0-74270000-1357819391_thumb.jp

Finally got Lori and Morgan. Now I have a real band of survivors to pit against the zombies. I cannot wait for my wave 2 to arrive so that Micchonne, Andrea, and (maybe) Amy can join the living. Getting another 4-5 zombies will be nice too. :biggrin:

Now I just need to save up enough scratch to get myself the Amazon box set and wave 1 Dale (the one I missed by accident).

• 2 weeks later...

So wave three has been revealed! We're getting the Character/Zombie format with the characters being Riot Gear Rick Grimes, Hershel, Dexter, and a beaten up Tyreese in his prison jumpsuit as Dexter's variant.

Seems like a strong wave to me. Getting another Rick isn't unexpected, but I'm left wondering how many variants of him we can still get at this point. Maybe one where his hair/beard are really shaggy. Since we're getting Dexter, anyone think we have a good shot at getting Andrew or Thomas? Axel seems like a given.

I've seen some people express displeasure about getting the beat up Tyreese, but I'm glad it's coming out, he goes along with prison suit Rick from the Amazon pack perfectly.

Like any other wave of the Walking dead, I want every one of these figures

Pretty excited about wave 3 as well. The only one that I'm not really digging is the Dexter figure, I could care less if they came out with any other prisoners other than Axel. On the bright side, were getting a Hershel, and if you buy an extra rick, you can swap out Hershel's head, and do a "Prison Last Stand" version where he loses his life...

We have another Rick on deck for Series 4 that is a must-have.

Tyreese will also go well with the Governor, if we ever make him. We'll make a non-BD version some day, we just figured people wouldnt want two Hershels.

No Axel planned yet, but never say never, as Chuck always says.

There's a thread for wave three...anyway yay were back!!! Thanks to Shane and anyone else responsible in get MMMV back up and running!

There are so many variants, it will be a while until they have to start scraping for ideas, anyone remember that little dream Rick had where they were like in space...or something weird...Michonne died? Idk it was the only time anything lile that ever happened, how long until we get those mates?

Tyreese will also go well with the Governor, if we ever make him. We'll make a non-BD version some day, we just figured people wouldnt want two Hershels.

No Axel planned yet, but never say never, as Chuck always says.

Egads, now we've been told no Axel, no Carl, no Governor for a while... When do we get these staple characters? :wacko: More importantly, who will we get instead? I hope that means good things for the minor characters from the prison and earlier.

So we have Rick in his original uniform (with or without jacket), battle-damaged prison Rick, one-handed t-shirt Rick, and Riot Gear Rick. I could see us getting hospital gown Rick (post-coma!), prison jumpsuit w/o damage, shaggy-haired Rick, and a less damaged prison jumpsuit.

I hope we get hospital gown Rick with the Bicycle zombie.

Egads, now we've been told no Axel, no Carl, no Governor for a while... When do we get these staple characters? :wacko: More importantly, who will we get instead? I hope that means good things for the minor characters from the prison and earlier.

I think we've delivered a good mix so far, even with the attention to Rick and Michonne. I'm sure people will be happy with the mix in Series 4, as well as the supporting characters in TRU Series 3.

I think we've delivered a good mix so far, even with the attention to Rick and Michonne. I'm sure people will be happy with the mix in Series 4, as well as the supporting characters in TRU Series 3.

Yeah, I think y'all have done a great job on this line so far. I can't wait to stick Dexter next to Shane and my custom Merle so I can have more human antagonists.

Hmmm, what other Rick's are here?

Hospital Gown Rick

Atlanta cover in zombie entrails Rick

Winter Blanket Rick

Exact moment of hand amputation Rick

Prison Rick with stump

Covered in blood Rick (perhaps after his Hillbilly encounter)

Sick Rick

Hairy beardy Rick

Alexandria Rick

-For the record, I'd buy waves after waves of Rick variants!