UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Avengers Alliance

Squall

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://forum.playdom.com/showthread.php?247599-Squirrel-Girl-for-M-AA!

Vote now!

And I won't even go into details about PvP this season, other than to say I can't count how many attacks I had today (ending somewhere around the 600 rating with my 285 level), whereas my son just played 5 matches a day pretty much, had three attacks today and ended up around 6%. The whole set-up of PvP is absolutely ridiculous, particularly how players that play a lot or handicapped to win anything in the end.

Won X23, ended up in .4, I didn't think this season was as hard as the others, I was in .2 yesterday and today my rank didn't drop as much as the other seasons.

I didn't see a ton of different characters being played. Lots of Phoenix and Frost. Blasters

Groundhog just takeover your kid's account and make him start over. You're way too leveled for me to even understand what your game experience is like. You're still having fun though right?

Yeah.... so, you have to have Wasp to complete Special Ops 7 apparently.

That seems like a pretty short amount of time between release of a character and making the character essential for a mission..... right?

Man I dont think there's a hope at all of me farming enough gold/CP to get wasp, spidey, and cable before the spec ops is over. Just watched the avengers on bluray again today and saw a promo for this game. Wish I had start playing back when the bluray FIRST CAME OUT heh. Right now I'm on task 16 so I have to wait two whole days to continue. Which is ok by me I guess... since I only have 6 Isos left after starting the research.

Eh Playdom has been doing that since Spec Ops 3 with Rogue and Gambit, its a quick and easy way for them to get players to spend money on gold for CP. I'm predicting Captain Britain and Psylocke for next Spec Ops plus whatever character they release.

Nessex and CableNathan if y'all don't have the characters or can't farm the required CP in the next 19 days starting leveling up and saving that free gold, you can do everything save the final task, just skip that task it costs 25 Gold.

Also how far is everyone so far? This might be one of the quicker Spec Ops for me (compared to AvX which took me forever) just finished up task 23, now I'm trying to 3 Star all missions and get the Boss Drops, I got lucky and got the Fixer's weapon on my first round.

Just got Hank this morning. It was way easier than the last couple for certain. It seemed much easier to plan it out so there wasn't as much down time other than the research missions. Too bad Hank seems pretty useless. He reminds me of Beast, who looks good on paper but I don't think really delivers in the end.

I'm up to task 23 as well. I should have the 3 star mastery tonight when i get some more iso-8, but it'll be a while after that before i finish the op. Need to do a bit of leveling up to get enough CP for Wasp first.

Edited by Nessex

Tonight or tomorrow I'll hit level 300. Chapter 11-6 has been awesome for levelling up, especially with the new ISO pot leafs (or whatever they are). I'm assuming as soon as I hit 300 they'll raise the ceiling to 400 or take away the benefits you get for being that high in PvP.

Are there pics up yet of these characters?

Fantomex is a bit of a weird one.... is he really that popular? I guess i just expected to see some more popular or more established characters from the X books first like Iceman, Banshee, Archangel, etc...

I'm wondering if he's gonna be an infiltrator or tactician, theres been a lot of infiltrators lately.

Awwww yeah just 3-Starred "A Wrinkle In Time" Spec Ops 7.3

Now just to beat Dr. Doom again and Pym will be mine.

Edited by Heroic Slacker