UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Avengers Alliance

Squall

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've had at least 4 'double-ups' so far. I'm 1 cover away from getting magneto, but i just don't have the gold to buy more, so i'm gonna have to wait it out and hope get more lock boxes with deploys or manage to get over 4 mastery stars on each mission O_o

Lots of nice upgrades, although I didn't receive my PVP daily bonus for some reason. I think I'll use Punisher this time around if I get him up to 11 or 12. He's real good except it takes a long time to switch classes making battles longer,they need to add a submenu to mke it quicker.

Quantum Jump stays locked until second round which makes m rethink my game.

A lot of the weapons seem weaker now,the reforge thing is a good idea but such a ripoff.

I'm 2 covers away from Magneto,did you guys open only the 10x option?

Wolverine is sorta good now,nice that his brown costume actually has a perk now. All these Energy weapons are hard to keep track of and even with an upgrade I don't really enjoy Havok.

Who do you think next Lockbox will be?Another baddie?

Until today (after I already had Magneto), I only got comic covers when I did 10x.

One Magneto-ish villian that I forsee being playable at some time is Venom. He's surprisingly absent from the game. I'd love to see a Maximum Carnage type Special Op with him and someone else as unlockable characters (Cloak and Dagger, Deathlok, Firestar and Morbius all made appearances in that series). Cloak and Dagger teamed up as one character in MAA would be very interesting.

Finally got a boss drop, from Mystique, the Enigma .45 is a pretty useful weapon and has been quite helpful in the few PvP matches I've played today.

Any recommendations on what boss drop I should go after next? Touch of Madripoor, Source of the Nile, or OsCorp Prototype?

D3VILCR@PBUGGERH3LLDAMN!!!!

I have just finished all of the Magneto Side-quests and still did not get all of the covers. I thought perhaps if i finished his quests, then the remaining cover would just be included in the lock-boxes i won. alas, no such luck :(

Damn - @ 1 gold per lock-box, i just don't have the gold for that. unfortunately, i don't think there are a lot of things i can buy online in australia or register for that comply with the 'free gold' promotions.

Does anyone play this game through the Playdom web site as opposed to Facebook? If so, I have a gift card with your name on it. Playdom gift cards don't work through Facebook anymore. They only work on games played on the Playdom web site, and you can't share data between there and your Facebook games.

Finally got Magneto after getting 4 stars mastery. Had 35 extra lockboxes after, too bad they don't transfer over to the next one.

Britain looks sweet. I'm also really liking the Blaster Agent causing Blindness.

What do you guys think about the Beyond Corp Reality Wrench? Seems like a good way to slow down Punisher and Cable with Reduced Potential, how and who else would that work on?

I haven't played a ton of PVP yet so I don't know what I'm goin to have trouble with this go, it looks like I'm benching Frost bc she was Nerfed maybe for Punisher Cable combo.

The Wrench could be a great unique weapon, could be useful down the road for people too. I haven't bought items for a long time, in fact Quantum Jumper might be the only weapon I've directly purchased.

Seeing new content in this game feels great even when I don't get it. I love how it's constantly evolving. It's truly the best video game out there. If there was only a portable version, that's gotta be coming soon right? I would buy an Ipad or tablet just to play this on it.

So - it looks like even though you can't win Lock boxes anymore, you can still buy them with gold. So - if you missed out on Magneto, you might still be able to get him.... but it might just cost you a lot of gold.

I haven't bought Cap B yet, but perhaps i should give him a go!

Thanks for the tip , g-hog.

Edited by Nessex