UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Avengers Alliance

Squall

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use 10-6. If you save the Wrecking Crew all for last with Elektra, you get a huge amount of XP. Plus you can get through the chapter using 50 energy. That last level can be harsh, but rewarding (I can't believe one fo the hardest to beat villians is Elektra), but it's the easiest way to level up your agent about once a day.

As to Cap B., his Roar of the North keeps stacking up and increasing his stats tremendously. Then it's even more if he hits a Scrapper. His third move can stun everyone onthe ground and Merlyn's Gift gives him an extra turn, sometimes just when Brian is doing a coordinated attack. It also gives him extra HP and Roar of the North. With his stats uped, his attack is easily double my agent's (which for me is 5K+ and Cap B. gets almost 11K). Somebody beat me with him today and after hitting my Scrapper twice the damage was 73K. Very well worth the 90 CP.

It looks like Playdom is asking people to vote on what should be available for sale again.

Might be worth getting on there and having a vote if you're interested in another shot at any of these:

419326_457224124349665_1843826276_n.jpg

I'm personally hoping we can get another chance at Mocking bird..... but for slightly less than 300 CP this time.

Linkage: http://forum.playdom.com/showthread.php?241027-Poll-YOUR-chance-to-decide-what-goes-back-on-sale!

Thanks, I've been using the challenge mode and have been racking up the points was just wondering if I was missing something.

It's not that Elektra is impossibly hard, it's that Luke Cage sucks, the internal bleeding effect shouldn't work on a man who has impervious skin.

I know a lot of people hate Hank Pym (and Eric O'Grady) but I'm quite happy about him being put into the game, I've always really liked his costumes and powerset.

Anyways who do you think will be required for Special Ops 7?

I'm thinking Cable or Psylocke, Wasp, Captain Britain and one more hero.

Edited by Heroic Slacker

Ok guys I need help. I'm a total n00b and I only have 1 friend who plays this game. I don't even have enough shield points to upgrade my heroes :( heh. Would someone kind enough please PM their facebook info so I can add them and get some help. I really don't want to start spending money on this game :P Seriously...

Yep, lockboxes are still able to unlock Magneto, they are also up for grabs in the daily roulette, and from what I've read the magnetic lockboxes are not limited edition items, so Magnus might be available for quite a while.

I am 8cp away from recruiting Mockingbird.

Here's a random PvP fact. When you hit the 270ish level mark, you start getting attacked by players that have hit level 300. I'm level 282 right now and twice I've tried to get into the top 10% rankings and whenever I hit the 1000 point mark I start getting hammered by high level players. Completely unfair and I've given up getting anything this time. I lost about 200 points in an hour and a half now and it's almost all level 300 players. I guess it's a great benefit for them, but not for people like me (which I've found out there are other people like me struggling with this). Compare that to my son who is level 60, does 5 PvP a day only for the roulette and is currently at 10-12%

I need an ally for a distress call! Mike Hixx on Facebook. I'm also a member of the Facebook Minimate Multiverse Home Away From Home page if you can't find me by name in the general search.

Hurry up! Spec Op time is ticking away! hahaha!

I need one too. I added you to my facebook :D

• Ok I'm level 17. Can't move on in story line to chapter 3 until I recruit 2 more heroes. Was going to recruit She-Hulk and storm so I could farm CP's on chapter 4 mission 4. What do you guys think? I was trying to save my gold for lockboxes to get magneto but if I have to I will spend some on Cp's so I can recruit Cable, Wasp, and spider-man to finish that future task.. That's going to take a lot of work, heh. What do you guys think? I still haven't gotten a distress call yet :/