UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Santa 2011 is now live!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a nice surprise in the mail today.

a nice big box completely wrapped in minimate insert posters, cool!

inside a ton of fodder parts(like 4 or 5 ziplock sandwich bags full) and a MU astral dr. strange figure that i desperately needed

not many clues but i think i may have deduced my secret santa my guess is Eclipse?? thanks so much Santa :thumbsup:

i got a nice surprise in the mail today.

a nice big box completely wrapped in minimate insert posters, cool!

inside a ton of fodder parts(like 4 or 5 ziplock sandwich bags full) and a MU astral dr. strange figure that i desperately needed

not many clues but i think i may have deduced my secret santa my guess is Eclipse?? thanks so much Santa :thumbsup:

good work.Merry Christmas.I hope you can find use of all the parts :) Im glad everything made it to you safe.

See, this is what the holiday season is all about. People helping people with no benefit to themselves.:sweat:

And it's awesome to see people already getting their packages. Remember the deadline for any packages that still need to be sent is next Thursday, but obviously you can ship before then.

got my surprise from my Secret Santa over the weekend while I was out of town. it was really a surpise. I saw the package, thinking "I didnt order anything". So I has happy to see toys! Not sure who the member here is but I have your real name.....your time is limited. (until I found out who you are! :) )

2011 Lion-O

Marvel Vs. Capcom - Deadpool/Dante

Marvel Vs. Capcom - Magneto/Zero

Thanks! Just what I wanted! :) :)

Well good to see that you received your Secret Santa package and it was something you really wanted. Though I doubt you'll figure it out since no one usually has a user name so close to their real name. I mean really who does that? ;)

Got my Secret Santa gift last night! I got a package from Canada covered in wrapping paper, which completely confused me until I realized what it was. Inside was a pack of Sharpies, and a big bag of assorted Minimates! A great assortment that will be a big help in customizing, and a Stone Man for my army-building. And I got a 2011 SDCC Max promo Minimate, and a 2008 Toy Fair promo Minimate! And I got a bunch of test parts from the BSG line!

And then I found a metal Starman comic badge in the bag, which is awesome. And it means my Secret Santa has to be minijeff. Thanks a lot, Jeff. I love the badge.

Got my Secret Santa gift last night! I got a package from Canada covered in wrapping paper, which completely confused me until I realized what it was. Inside was a pack of Sharpies, and a big bag of assorted Minimates! A great assortment that will be a big help in customizing, and a Stone Man for my army-building. And I got a 2011 SDCC Max promo Minimate, and a 2008 Toy Fair promo Minimate! And I got a bunch of test parts from the BSG line!

And then I found a metal Starman comic badge in the bag, which is awesome. And it means my Secret Santa has to be minijeff. Thanks a lot, Jeff. I love the badge.

I figured the badge would be the giveaway and I was hoping you would dig it. I had managed to get a second one and thought who better to give my spare to since it because of you I hae a Starman minimate in my collection! Glad the package made it and I was hoping everything would be useful for you.

Merry Christmas!

Jeff of the Miniacs

Got my Secret Santa gift over the weekend and super excited to get the minimate carrying case with th glow in the dark zombie. Something I would not have bought for myself so it's extra special, plus it came form Luke's Toy Store which meant I got minimate stands as well! Thanks a lot whoever you are Secret Santa.

I got my gifts from my Secret Santa and WoW thank you

1 Custom made Batmobile made from a Speedracer car very very awesome and no other to drive the batmobile then Batman or Bruce Wayne from the Stealth Batwing

1 Stealth Batman

1 flash

2 unopened street fighter packs Ryu & Akuma and Chun-Li & M. Bison

thank you secret Santa . I only have one guess who it could be Mattalica

Who ever my Secret Santa is Thank you im loving the batmobile its already on display :biggrin:

Sorry I dont have a working camera at the moment to show it off.I will as soon as i get a new camera hopfully this week

I got my gifts from my Secret Santa and WoW thank you

1 Custom made Batmobile made from a Speedracer car very very awesome and no other to drive the batmobile then Batman or Bruce Wayne from the Stealth Batwing

1 Stealth Batman

1 flash

2 unopened street fighter packs Ryu & Akuma and Chun-Li & M. Bison

thank you secret Santa . I only have one guess who it could be Mattalica

Who ever my Secret Santa is Thank you im loving the batmobile its already on display :biggrin:

Sorry I dont have a working camera at the moment to show it off.I will as soon as i get a new camera hopfully this week

You are correct Sir! Im glad you like the stuff i sent, its funny how we ended up getting each other, also that you live about 30 miles from where i plan on moving to in the new year.

here are some pics i snapped of the batmobile before it shipped out

DSCN7930800x600.jpg

DSCN7929800x600.jpg

DSCN7932800x600.jpg

Edited by Mattallica

got my package in the mail today, it was AWESOME, my SS got me a marvel universe cable figure, an arkham city, classic batman action figure, a deadpool eraser and the icing on the cake, a CUSTOM ULTIMATE HAWKEYE MINIMATE, ill take pics soon :D

also on the card there was a picture of ms marvel wearing a santa hat and the return address said MD (Maryland), which leads me to believe MsMarvelfan is my secret santa? :D thanks a TON whoever you are santa ;)

The note was in code, too. Msmarvel fan is in all caps. Lol. you're welcome. I'm really proud of that hawkeye, enjoy!

i JUST realized that :P i feel silly now, anyway thank you so much and ultimate hawkeye is a masterpeice im already fishing around my minimate box for the other ultimates to display him with, and i will take pics soon :D