UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Santa 2011 is now live!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to join in if I may ,I will however be sending a Christmas present at Christmas time with Christmas wishes. I embrace all religions including the one that celebrates ol' JC's birthday ,the one that I've been celebrating for the last 50 odd years that I call Christmas.

No big one ....just saying :thumbsup:

Okay, sign up has now ended and 21 Santas should have mail telling them who they are buying for. Again, if you have any questions or can't send anything, let me know.

Also, now might be a good time to update or add a want list in the Flea Market area of the board. If your erson didn't have much specific wants on their lists maybe you can find more ideas in the Want/Have thread.

And now is my favorite part of this: sit back and wait for someone to figure out that everyone was given my address to send their gifts to. :banana:

And...I already have a problem that needs resolved. I misread an e-mail and someone that lives outside the US got put in the US only group and I need to switch things around. So, I need a volunteer in the US that has a US member they're sending to who is willing to trade for an international member. If that's you, please send me a pm and I would be most appreciative otherwise I can work things out differently Thanks.

If anyone would like to use Luke's Toy Store for their presents, simply mention Secret Santa in the comments box during checkout and you will receive a free set of 8 clear stands! We usually do a Christmas-themed present, but this year I thought I would offer something more useful for the rest of the year. :)

yhst-93938751372656_2184_5392991.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

Minimates not included.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh boy, the US Food and Drug Administration gives me a headache. I wanted to include some typical German Christmas candy, but it seems like you're not allowed to send any food at all - or next to nothing. :confused:

Does anybody know more about that? I don't want to put something in the package, risking it getting destroyed.

It MUST be illegal to import cheese into the US because the stuff I've tasted there ain't like any cheese I've ever tasted :yucky:

-bengunnsmate

I've imported tomato seeds into every country I've ever visited ,it's easy to do but I'm not sure if it's so easy to send them in the mail without careful packaging.

Whisky & any fine European beer cannot be exported by amateur individuals directly to the US ,I can furnish you with the address of a professional who,for a moderate fee,may be able to test & certify any potential consignment .It is not commonly known by ordinary folk that bottles of alcoholic drinks lose up to 83% of their original capacity during a typical Atlantic flight from Devon the UK to the US......hic...burp...

got my surprise from my Secret Santa over the weekend while I was out of town. it was really a surpise. I saw the package, thinking "I didnt order anything". So I has happy to see toys! Not sure who the member here is but I have your real name.....your time is limited. (until I found out who you are! :) )

2011 Lion-O

Marvel Vs. Capcom - Deadpool/Dante

Marvel Vs. Capcom - Magneto/Zero

Thanks! Just what I wanted! :) :)