UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Wave 44

Jatta Pake

I just checked Wikipedia, and Mister Fear, Nuke, Purple Man and Typhoid Mary would all be really cool as 'mates, without a whole lot of new parts. But since they just gave us a new Daredevil in the DeWolff wave, I think they're very far off the drawing board.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would appreciate it if the rest of you wouldn't ridicule those of us who do, in fact, cry ourselves to sleep at night following the realization that another day has come and gone, but no Hellcat/Nighthawk 2-pack :sad:

And every day I wake up feeling hopeful and optimistic. I then check this site, realize there has been no reveal of these figures during the night, and break into another crying fit.

Edited by karamazov80

And every day I wake up feeling hopeful and optimistic. I then check this site, realize there has been no reveal of these figures during the night, and break into another crying fit.

I know couple of good perscriptions that can fix you right up there. Takes a day of two to get in your system,

I'd also be happy to offer

Edited by Mirymate

Wave 44 Guesses? Fun. "Avengers Movie" waves 1 & 2 will be 44-45, followed by "Amazing Spider-Man Movie" W46:

AVG:

Cap/Widow

Hawkeye/Thor1

Iron Man/SHIELD

Iron Man variant/SHIELD

Loki/Thor2 sleeveless

Cap Dmg/Hulk

Maria Hill/

Fury/

ASM:

Spidey Dmg/Proto-Goblin

Spidey/Lizard

Peter/Capt Stacy + generic cop parts

Gwen/Capt Stacy + generic cop parts

I would appreciate it if the rest of you wouldn't ridicule those of us who do, in fact, cry ourselves to sleep at night following the realization that another day has come and gone, but no Hellcat/Nighthawk 2-pack :sad:

Yes. This.

Defenders need Hellcat/Nighthawk

X-Men need Banshee/Sunfire

Avengers need Falcon/Black Knight

WCA need Mockingbird/Tigra (well, and a sleeved Hawkeye with bigger mask...)

About the Defenders which may or may not be included in W44 (BAM. Now it's on topic!), can Son of Satan be done with that big old scary pentagram on his chest? I think DST isn't averse - doesn't Tarot sport one, sorta? Would it have to be LCS or exclusive? Be called "Damien Hellstrom" instead?