UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BBTS and Secret Invasion minimates???

Zombieboyfiend

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the incessant begging for Skrull-'Mates did not fall on deaf ears. . .

could the lame-o' variant Iron Man moviemates have been a red herring all along?

Edited by karamazov80

I hope they are all Skulls, and one in an Elektra outfit since that is what kinda got everything going. I'd like to see a regular Skrull, a Super Skrull, and two Warrior Skrulls.

Black Bolt Skrull.

Edited by Trekker 42

existing bodies....skrull heads. that is my guess

If so, I would rather just buy a few heads by themselves, and make my own Skrulls. My hope would actually be for basic Skrull bodies with add-ons that would turn them into Skrull "heroes"--so, hair pieces (maybe some slip over heads), forearm pieces/gloves, skirts, pieces that slip over the leg and on top of shoes, chest shells, obviously. My instinct is to think that this is pretty unlikely, but with the innovative way that they are handling the forthcoming Marvel sets, who knows?

At the very least, I would expect to see the Skrull face on one side, and twist it around to see the other face (obviously, Skrull half green, other half flesh-colored). Like

I think you got it right K with the spin around head. I saves them from having to do extra heads and gets us to buy multiple sets. I am guessing new characters with one or two heavy hitters and the a couple of other known heroes. Not really expecting random skrulls just doesn't seem DST's style.

existing bodies....skrull heads. that is my guess

They can do a lot with existing bodies / parts. Take for example, this Heroclix of the Super Skrull X-Men from the Illuminati mini-series:

SuperSkrull_XMen-1.jpg

With existing parts and some new paint, you can make him pretty easy:

superskrull_inprogress.jpg

(just imagine him with the right paint...)

Edited by boyd

BEAST! PHOENIX!

Wow. This set is gonna be awesome. I can't wait to see the pictures!