UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU WAVE 12

buttheadsmate

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so in order for me to get the exclusives for TRU I had to turn to one of our Canadian brothers, who found it in a Canadian TRU...isnt ironic...don't you think?

moc847

yea I really do think...

I am all to happy to be able to help out for a change, instead of being the one waiting for people to find extras for me

Jeff of the Miniacs

so in order for me to get the exclusives for TRU I had to turn to one of our Canadian brothers, who found it in a Canadian TRU...isnt ironic...don't you think?

moc847

ah wish I knew you were still looking for them. I got a few of them earlier this week.

moc847

s'like RRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, etc.

... that's the joke

It seems like the Crossbones set is coming down on eBay too. I just bought one for about 17.00 USD including shipping. It's a bit much, but these sold out and back ordered almost as quickly as the Hulk Buster TRU minimate set.

I must admit to having paid similar in the past, but that has been in a mad drunken panic. If you've got to going spare, fair enough... but that does seem a high price to be paying already.

I'm not having 'a go' or anything similar, just wondering if this is the norm for ebay prices just now?

I keep hoping to find these at my local TRU; but still no luck. I have no idea when they are going to get new product in either. The shelves today were very bare, particularly the Lego aisle. Not typical for my TRU. Lots of things on clearance too, but I do not think they have gotten anything new all week. :(

Does anyone know if Wave 12 will hit the Toys r Us stores in Canada? Just found the Heralds set in the Burnaby (Vancouver suburb) location for only $11.87.

Yes they are here in Canada,my mom was returning a thor(movie) set that she got for me in buffalo(I already had a pack) and said that the Arnim Zola and crossbones packs where there,I'm Probabbly going to pick up the crossbones pack tonight.

(these are from Vaughn mills mall though,not sure about Vancouver)

I keep hoping to find these at my local TRU; but still no luck. I have no idea when they are going to get new product in either. The shelves today were very bare, particularly the Lego aisle. Not typical for my TRU. Lots of things on clearance too, but I do not think they have gotten anything new all week. :(

dude, it's the exact same thing for me. Bummer, but they have to restock sometime right?

Got mine off ebay a couple weeks ago as my TRU, which has gotten every wave ever, seems to have finally been overstocked with all the left overs. No new mates, which usually show up same week it hits the web. Got a bad feeling new mates are going to be hard to find from now on.

My TRU is so clogged with everything from wave 5 to wave 10 peg warmers, including movie stuff, BSG & UM, that it's rare to see anything new come in. I was lucky to snag a Crossbones set from the site before they sold out the last time, so I can't complain too much, but I really wish some new collectors would come in and buy up all the leftovers and make room for new product.

The wave showed up at my TRU in Orem, Utah today which was great because I had Rewards dollars and a gift card from Christmas. I was also happy because now I don't have to check TRU.com multiple times a day hoping for Crossbones to come into stock!

The wave showed up at my TRU in Orem, Utah today which was great because I had Rewards dollars and a gift card from Christmas. I was also happy because now I don't have to check TRU.com multiple times a day hoping for Crossbones to come into stock!

Thanks for the heads up Gambit. I've been checking the Sandy TRU on my lunch breaks for a few weeks now with now luck. I'll give it another shot today. Can you tell me how plentiful the supply was in Orem? I may have to make the trip down there.

I was the first one to touch the case, that has been a few days now but minimates (even the exclusives) don't seem to move super fast at my store. I used to work directly next door to my TRU (at the RC Willey) and could go check on a daily basis but now I don't so I don't get up there more than once maybe twice a week to check so I haven't been back since Tuesday.

I think I can categorically confirm that the star of this wave would be Crossbones ,as if you didn't know. It is however interesting ....to me at least... that a certain Minimate ebay merchant had 17 packs each of both TRU 12 exclusive packs & decided to sell them singly rather than as a packaged pair. Each figure hit ebay at the same time & to date he has sold 15 Crossbones,3 Secret Wars Captain Americas (both at $11.99 each), 2 Balders & 6 Thors ($9.99 each).

Those are out!? Well figures since we're a few weeks behind here. I just saw a Beta Ray/Armor Thor set a few weeks ago but nothing else from that wave. I regret not getting it only for Beta Ray.