UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimates M.A.X. New Series Review

Lurch77

Went back to TRU Sunday morning and they had the Firefighters on the shelf now. Both versions. Is there really any major difference between the Fire Chief versions and the regular ones outside of the different colored helmets? I'm not seeing any.

Besides the fire hat the hair color is different .they should have given him a different face or badge on the chiefs chest or somthing i.m.o.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went back to TRU Sunday morning and they had the Firefighters on the shelf now. Both versions. Is there really any major difference between the Fire Chief versions and the regular ones outside of the different colored helmets? I'm not seeing any.

I haven't opened mine yet, but it looks like the Chief's jacket is open, whereas with the other pack both jackets are closed.

Picked up all the sets this week at TRU in Olympia, WA. Very cool, shame about only getting part of a blank minimate with the police sets and the additional arms/blank chest tampo mix-up.

found them in silverdale Wa im hoping more come in on tomorrows truck!! fingers crossed

i saw a few of these in the Montgomeryville, PA tru. The minimates are scattered all over the hobby figures aisle in this store so look around and you might be able to pull a full set.

Also, it looks like the police officer sets are now sold out on TRU. I'm really thinking this line is going to be successful.

i hope so -cant wait to see what they have in store for us next

Is that real/natural lichen or is it manufactured? I'm genuinely interested because where I live there is literally tons of the stuff everywhere. If it is natural how long does it last?

I had it growing everywhere too, the Dr gave me some tablets and it cleared up in a few days :blink:

so you like my sniper :blush::lol:

What sniper, I see no sniper, only some foliage :ninja:

I was going for a ghillie sniper,using a m.a.x fig but on a deferent note I love the figs and always wanted a spacial ops,swat

Teams in this scale.

Edited by Kenx