UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Modifying Marvel Minimates

mtd20_2000

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright guys, so I have the Dark Avengers Hawkeye right? Well I can't have Bullseye constantly running around dressed as Hawkeye, anyone have any ideas on what I should have him wearing? I was thinking maybe get the original series 2 Bullseye or whenever and modifying that but any other ideas?

I just like the Thunderbolt bullseye, personally

The Thunderbolts Bullseye is the Toys R Us exclusive one right? I wish I had that one, but I missed out on buying it and now it's wayy too expensive!

Does anyone know if the series 9 Blade's skin tone matches the skin tone of the Street Fighter Raven minimate? I think raven has a good base for Blade but I'm not sold on his head. Also, anyone know of any good black characters that at least somewhat resemble Michael B. Jordan? I wanna make a human Torch based off of him

PrinceCuseCuse, on 28 Aug 2014 - 16:20, said:

I think raven has a good base for Blade but I'm not sold on his head.

I personally think Raven looks like the anime Blade http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Anime-Complete-Akio-Ôtsuka/dp/B007ILZAA4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1409269780&sr=8-1&keywords=blade+anime

Just take off his hair piece and add a trenchcoat and a sword of choice.

Nothing like a bit of breakage to inspire some modding. Both Pietro's hip broke so I hit up Luke's for some parts. His face is some version of Magneto and his legs are from the first Thor with shins swapped.

post-3031-0-15606400-1409414734_thumb.jp

Every now and then I get bored and my minimates pay the price. A quick kit bash made Graduation Magik and Moonstar.

959b5620-1044-4d89-85a0-be6b0251a1cf_zps

Not the best but done in 5 mins thanks to and Hail Ivan. Mirage is a Lady Loki Hair, Mirage face, Psylocke chest (we seriously need more females in black chest pieces), Lady Deathstrike Crotch, Julia legs and arms.

Magik is a first class Jean head, Movie Jean chest and arms, spare black legs, and Pepper slipper feet with hair & sword from Magik. Again, we really do need more chest piece in the solid colors. This is a look at the comic version for those not familiar with the look.

And then I just got annoyed with Cloak & Dagger so just a little revamp.

1e13529c-5540-4d87-a292-8cececc58e25_zps

Cloak blends into my furniture so here is a closer look

eea664ef-6785-4341-9074-df2b01e80ef7_zps

Just the originals but Dagger has Ms. Marvel hair, Emma Frost arms, and Longshot hands. Cloak is the original with a Mr Negative chest but with Moon Knight's face.

Edited by thereasonsy

My own deadly foes set hasn't arrived yet but instead of the Orange prison jumpsuit from walking dead for Kletus Cassidy custom I'm suggesting Martinez from the walking dead wave 5 for his prison look. Not completely accurate but should do