UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Game: A boxset of YOU

With all this talk about waiting for new mates and boardie retirement castles abound, I figured we needed to lighten the mood (and come up with something else to talk about) for once.

All things considered I personally like the Chef Duff set, accessories, baldie baker guy and all. (I wish I had one.) So it gave me an idea: What if YOU had your own personalized box set? What would your Minimate get-up be, and what accessories would you have? You can take inspiration from current releases, or you can make something up (as long as it's believable on a Minimate ;)). Either way, sky's the limit... Chef Duff got a mini-blow-torch, for cryin' out loud.

I'm still working on the contents of my own dream box set, so I want to hear what you've like for your box set first. Any takers?

I'd have a red t-shirt, and jeans and trainers, fairly similar to the Marty McFly mate, then a messy blond hairpiece.

For accessories I'd have my Xbox 360, a Watchmen graphic novel, Ult Xmen comic, and a tiny minimate of me as and accessory for Minimate me, then that accessory would have an even smaller me . . . .

Edited by Dan

Black Addidas

Jeans

#8 Williams, Jazz Jersey T-Shirt

Messy Brown Hair

A Smirk like "The Batman" version of Bruce Wayne

Accessories: a PSP or a Flatscreen TV with MK vs DC playing, and a tiny little mini-minimate collection.

It would be REAL cool if there was a way to have an official minimate made however you like.

Kind of like how Nike and other companies have a website where you can pick color, style, logo placement, etc on a pair of custom shoes.. Wouldn't it be awesome to have a web site where you can pick, mix and match together your customized mini? I'd love to make one of the whole family and take a picture and send it out as Christmas cards.

-Vox

Edited by The Vox

My Minimate would be pretty generic, too. Jeans, sneakers, plaid short-sleeved shirt, glasses. Blue eyes, blank expression on one side of face, angry expression when switched around. Sculpted ears with hair piece that stick out a bit. Brownish/blonde short hair hairpiece with bald spot on back. Not fat enough to deserve a Penguin piece, but I should probably get some little lines to indicate pudgy-ness.

Accessories would be a lap-top and bag, small brown rat terrier/chihuahua and white Jack Russell terrier with crazy expression, copy of International Studies Quarterly, bicycle, a packet of Maxalt migraine headache medicine.

Personally I have some absurdly grand plans for mine, though I think my hairpiece will just be a reuse :lol: : a black version of Wasp's or a ponytail, probably. Brown eyes with black glasses, acne like hell, calm face on one side of the head, snarky nerd face on the other (good thinking karamazov!). I'll probably also have an extra "Rock on!" or Peace-sign hand.

Get-up is dark-colored jeans and a red/purple hoodie (AA wil figure out how to give a Minimate a hoodie) with sleeves as long as Mary Jane's/Betty Ross's (I wear those kinds of sleeves ALL THE TIME). Shoes will be C3 sneakers like Marty McFly's, with optional For A Few Dollars More-style boots without the spurs (coz I think they're nifty).

Accessories:

my trusty dark blue Nike backpack

a V For Vendetta Guy Fawkes mask

either a fedora (like Question's) or a newsboy cap, with my hair attached of course

a generic book (coz I'm a bookworm anyway)

some sort of mini Discman/iPod

like everybody else, a mini-minimate (lol)

a cellphone (coz everyone in Manila has one)

a neat-looking guitar

... and a Bo staff like Deathstroke/C3 Robin (coz I've ALWAYS wanted to learn how to use one :) )

There was a thread about this. "You as a minimate" or something. Dangged if I can find it now.

Yeah I remember but those were just quick customs, right? I'm talking an actual hypothetical box set. (Or can we somehow merge the two threads? Or replace the mini-minimate and make the boxset a two-pack where you're paired up with your favorite mate of all time... okay, I've been thinking about this too much :geek:)

Edited by NorthRaider

Well, I too would have the generic tshirt and jeans with white adidas sneakers. I could also have a spare set of tan legs, and a brown pinstriped dress shirt and brown shoes for my work attire. I would have a headpiece like US Agent with the painted on buzz haircut and a chinstrap beard like the Hunt mate. A tired expression on one side and a goofy expression on the other. For accessories I would need a Red Sox hat and a Patriots hat, the obligitory mini minimate, a computer, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a softball bat and a glove hand, and a little picture of my wife, kids and dog.

BS

My minimate would have an optional "Drunk Rock Band" outfit, which would include a tye-dyed shirt, a tie wrapped around my head, women's bracelets on my wrists, and a Darth Vader cape that I have kept since I was 10 years old. It would come with a Rock Band guitar, drums, and mic. It would also come with a 1" minimate of my son, a drill and belt sander, a frying pan and spatula, a paintbrush and canvas, and some comics and mini-minimates. My normal "non-drunk" outfit would be jeans, sneakers, and a Captain America t-shirt. I would also come with a removable snowmobile jacket.

Easy:

DARK Brown version of the Back-in-black Spidey hairpiece,

Classic Spidey's (TRU) face,

Black American Eagle shirt, with an Eagle shown through "tears,"

Torn blue Jeans,

Neon Green and Black DC Shoes

Accessories:

Mini-minimate SI Phoenix and Wave 13 (with Caprica Six hair) Emma,

Ultimate Spiderman, Trinity, and Sentry holdable comics,

A bed :P ,

an iPod,

an alternate Sweatshirt overpiece w/ hood (add a hood to the SM3 Emo-pete) w/ extra arms

Death Note brown denim shoulder bag

God, would that set be fantastic. I'd get a lot out of that bed. ;)

I'd have my Robotics team t-shirt on (pic And yes, the guy with the mask on is me.)

Accessories:

That mask

The Wii

Watchmen Graphic novel

My signed Ghostbusters poster (one of my prized posessions)

My Dachshund, Smokey

A copy of The Dark Knight (my OTHER prized Posession)

The OTTO flag (browse the Robotics team gallery, we have GOBS of pics and all of them cool

OTTO7 (the 2007 robot. NOT our 7th robot, just named for the year. 07 was my first year on the team.)

Minimates (miniminimates. That would rock out loud.)

And to top it off: The Legend of Zelda, The Ocarina of Time

Blue Jeans

Gray Dunder Mifflin Tshirt under a black Spider-Man 3 "Evil Peter" Hoodie.

Black and White Checkerboard Vans

Iron Man movie hair piece

Red Sox hat alternate hairpiece

Lap Top

iPhone

Motorcycle

Damn it would be awesome if you could do this for real.

Edited by minimadman

I'd have a reuse of emo Peter hairpiece with sculpted pencil on my ear (cause I love drawing), a GAP hoodie jacket chestpiece, and jeans.

As for accessories, I'd like a sandwich and soft drink, a poster of Ghost Rider signed by Gary Friedrich, a violin case w/ violin and bow, big headphones w/ iPod, macbook (normal), and miniminimate.

Edit:

Underneath the GAP hoodie, there's a Black Spidey T-shirt (costume spider only) that stretches to the back side. An Infinite Crisis TPB, and open sketchbook w/ minimate designs on the front.

Edited by Captain Minimate

- Blonde Mark I Tony hair

-Green Lantern T-shirt, Black Jeans, a pair of red white and black checker board Vans.

-a comletely neutral facial expression

Accessories:

-My ever present sketrch book, pencil, and ultra fine Sharpie

-Bow and arrows(Yes, I'm an archer)

-Drumsticks and a blue drumset

-a black hoodie

-my dell inspiron 1420 laptop

-an iPod nano

-a mini-minimate of my custom Dr Horrible

-a deck of cards

-Iron Man on DVD

-my copy of Spidreboy #1 signed by Mike Weirngro

-the locker door I took from an abandoned school that was being demolished

-my TPB of Watchmen

-My cafe press Wonderflonium mesenger bag

Edited by Glantern

I'd have three versions of me.

One is the summer version, I'd have long brown hair (shoulder length) andblack shorts, white T-shirt. Accessory would be a squirt gun. I'd be shoeless.

One is the winter version, I'd have the same long brown hair and a jacket that's removable. Black pants, black shoes. Black gloves, too. Accessories would be an extra pair of hands (normal skin colored) and a snowball hand. (A hand with a small white ball sculpted on it.)

The last version is fall/spring version, I'd have blue jeans, a hoody (removable hood, comes with a hairpiece) and black shoes. Accessory would be a bottle of water.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd have short black hair with tony stark war machine's face(his skin color and everything.

Black and white striped hoodie,black jeans,black and white nikes, psp in hand with earphones, soda in other hand. Black NY Yankees cap (Which makes the hood down). Oh, the Thirt is just a black and white aeropostale shirt.

Acessories:

Skateboard

Bookbag

Wad of cash.

Alternative hands for fingerless gloves

Winter benie

Bug jacket with fur around hood

Street fighter game case

Alternative shirt of akuma's gi

Yeah... thats about it.

A addidas hat,sweater and shoes, a Rocky shirt,and glasses

accessories:psp,pencil and sketchbook,and a guitar...and for the hell of it,nunchaku cause no minimate has one and that would be awesome

accessories:psp,pencil and sketchbook,and a guitar...and for the hell of it,nunchaku cause no minimate has one and that would be awesome

*cough*brucelee*cough*

T.

*cough*brucelee*cough*

T.

heh your right fine,but now i have a set,also ill add a marvel vs capcom 2 arcade machine

Hmm...I think mine would have to have a head swap for the goatee and non-goatee versions. Overall though, I would see a Pittsburgh Steelers/Pirates/Penguins hoodie, jeans, and Vans. Side accessories would have to include a copy of Scarlet Spider #1, a can of Mr. Pibb, Halo 3 video game and a Jennifer Love Hewitt bonus mate :)