UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 5 and 6 at suncoast!

maxcarnage

well the line maybe dead but the mates are still available. i found waves 5 and 6 at suncoast, and bonuse they were on sale only $5! i already had both waves and did not feel the need to get doubles but thought i should let everyone know.

they also have the 24 FYE exclusive there too.

well the line maybe dead but the mates are still available. i found waves 5 and 6 at suncoast, and bonuse they were on sale only $5! i already had both waves and did not feel the need to get doubles but thought i should let everyone know.

they also have the 24 FYE exclusive there too.

Okay at the risk of realizing what you are talking about and then smacking myself :blink: ....wave 5 & 6 of what? Can't be BSG...

**edit**

Crap....DC *smacks himself* I'm tired maybe I should go to bed......

Edited by Fo Shizzle

Okay at the risk of realizing what you are talking about and then smacking myself :blink: ....wave 5 & 6 of what? Can't be BSG...

I can smack you first if you like! :P

What section is this posted in? *watches light bulb go on in Fo Shiz's head*

T.

p.s. I did exactly the same thing as I look at 'new posts' and got excited somewhere might have the new trek mates, so feel free to slap me back :D

A few months back, the FYE 24 packs were $1 each, and the Cylon 5 packs got down to $10 or so. If you see them there and the price is higher, check it at the price register. You might be pleasantly surprised.

In fact, I often check the prices of random toys there that I might be interested in, and often find that they are on sale cheaper than the listed price.

A few months back, the FYE 24 packs were $1 each, and the Cylon 5 packs got down to $10 or so. If you see them there and the price is higher, check it at the price register. You might be pleasantly surprised.

really? that may mean another trip back to suncoast. eww it is in the mall though and this close to the holidays <_<

really? that may mean another trip back to suncoast. eww it is in the mall though and this close to the holidays <_<

I neglected to note that this was at FYE, not Suncoast (though they are basically the same store from what I have seen, owned by the same company, with similar prices).

Edited by karamazov80

My SamGoody is part of the same chain and pops minimates out at odd times too.

I sometimes drift by to see if they have deals or sometimes they have chases just sitting on pegs unloved, so I give them a home.

Last time I was in I picked up some 1/2 wave trek mates for a $1 a pack.

Always worth swinging by these places if you have a few mins spare.

T.

I was at my FYE today and found like 15 Hobgoblin/Scarlet Spider packs. Should I bother reselling them?

UUuhhhmm...Hell yeah?! Those have been scarce for quite a while. I'm sure there are many board members who would love to get there hands on those (for a reasonable price, that is).

*I can't believe how many people are finding cool stuff at these chains lately. My one remaining SunCoast has nothing left 'mate-wise besides a few 24 series 1 packs and the Exclusive.

If you have a Coconuts, strawberries, sam goody, etc.... They all should get them.... i spent alot of time in Coconuts :(<_< and they had alot..... cheap.... :(

The way Suncoast and FYE stores operate is crazy. Some stores sell minimates and some don't. Some discount them and some are still selling them for $9.99 like the DC packs I've seen recently at a Suncoast. They also have 24 4 packs and exclusives for 'regular' retail.

If you ask your LCS, they may still be able to order most waves of DC minimates. A store I went to in Newark, DE had nothing for a long time and when I went there last week they had pegs upon pegs of almost every wave through the last DC wave. It might be worth asking.

Well, I called two local FYE stores by me and they said they don't sell minimates. :(

If you call a Suncoast store and ask them they will transfer mates to FYE stores that is what i did when the 24 exclusives came out.

The problem is I don't have a Suncoast store in my state, sadly. :(