UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Shamrock's lost customs: Fighting JC and Batman pg. 35

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how well the whole "bold name in the color of the corps" thing will work for this next one...

Black Hand leader of the Black Lantern Corps.

Now in Minimate form!

BlackHandMini1.jpg

BNgroup2.jpg

Was going to use a Magneto cape to get that collar he sometimes has, but it would have taken away space from the logo. I also almost bucked the trend of doing the leaders of the corps, but that will have to wait.

And what do you guys think, would Blob's chest piece be too fat for Warth? (I think Doc Ock would be ideal)

THAT IS INCREDIBLE.

Seriosuly, by far your best of the set, and i loved the others!! Black hand is new to me, since i just recently got into Green Lantern, and really like the character (yeah, i Wikied him after Blackest Night #0 :lol:). I may need to borrow this design when i get to my set; it's that good.

Shamrock, you continue to be an inspiration to me with your hand-painted customs! Killer work!

I'm not really a big fan of DC comics, I don't really read them, but the Sinestro Corps thing looked very interesting. And I love the designs for all the characters. You really bring them to life excellently with your customs!

Thanks for the comments everybody everybody!

Mini Myte: Yes.

Larfleeze, owner of the Orange Lantern Corps.

Larfleeze1.jpg

BNgroup3.jpg

Probably the happiest I've ever been with sculpting, something I hate doing.

An it was kinda nice making someone with a different style to their outfit Even Sinestro's looks like it's TRYING to look like the others. Oh yeah, anyone notice I forgot Sinestro's arm band the first two times around?

Wow...that looks so professional it isn't even funny. I mean, seriosuly, that is INCREDIBLE; just as if DC Direct themselves made it.

Color me impressed, and orange, right now; wonderful job.

EDIT: I see you edited Sinestro; added his yellow forearm-band. Didn't feel right pointing out you missed it. nice catch, looks even better than before with it.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

Thanks, I was actually going to wait until tomorrow to post, hoping that GL #42 would have the Orange Lantern oath for me to use as a title, oh well.

Here's a shot of the side of his head, just to give a better sense of what the sculpted parts do.

Larfleeze2.jpg

And another little thing I worked on with the extra apoxy sculpt...

BLCring.jpg

:jawdrop::jawdrop: that is the greatest larfaleez ever(no offense to anyone else)more more more more more more :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

just some ideas for more black night

-------------------------------------------

bl manhunter

bl superman

yl cyborg superman

yl karu sil

blgl hal jordan

yl slushh

yl lyssa drak

yl arkillo

yl tekik

-----------------------------

these are just some ideas all of your customs are great

Well, my plan is (in no particular order)

Indigo Tribe Indigo

Blue Lantern Warth

Star Sapphire Carol Ferris

I might just buy Guy Gardner and fix his face

And maybe something Hal Jordan related

I'm assuming he's going to become a "White Lantern" The absense of light is black, while all colors of light added together make white, and he's kinda going on that track right now. Star Sapphire Hal Jordan is the thing of nightmares

After that, I might venture into making Cyborg Superman and Superboy Prime.

I'll have to see if the Black Lanterns are as impossibly cool as they seem like they're gonna be.

And how on Oa would I make Slushh?

Edited by Shamrock

Indigo Tribe Indigo

Blue Lantern Warth

I'm assuming he's going to become a "White Lantern" The absense of light is black, while all colors of light added together make white, and he's kinda going on that track right now. Star Sapphire Hal Jordan is the thing of nightmares

I'll have to see if the Black Lanterns are as impossibly cool as they seem like they're gonna be.

my idea for slushh was to use a pull over mask just to make his head round and for the hands just some sculpted dococ tentacles with no claws

Indigo Tribe Indigo

Blue Lantern Warth

Screw Slushh; i wanna see you tackle Mogo!! :lol:

And i am so on-board with your spoiler; hell, i was planning on making a random one just for the hell of saying "Haha DC i made the

White Lantern

before you!!" Might be neat though; i'm ready for it, though i really want to see more of Orange Hal first.

I miss the Parallax days... :blush: