UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Shamrock's lost customs: Fighting JC and Batman pg. 35

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure he doesn't mean the actual being Parallax, but the entity embodying Hal and Kyle (i think it's Kyle...):

kyle_parallax_yellow.jpg

cool i havent seen that one yet(as ive said just got into lantern)

Now, Parallax, scary monster of the Sinestro Corps, is a bit different than the rest of my customs since around Dr. Manhattan. That is, I intentionally deviated from the source material quite a bit.

Parallax1.jpg

YellowGroup1.jpg

Initially, when I picked up the Sinestro/Salaak two pack, I intended to use Salaak's armor to make Parallax. Of course, I didn't realize that Salaak made an awesome Minimate. Eventually however, I broke down and tore him apart, leaving me with zero Green Lanterns (oh no!)

I'm sure I'll buy them again...

Interestingly, as I was looking for capes, I found the perfect recipe for more accurate Parallax: M. Bison.

Edited by Shamrock

That's phenomonal; you always seem to blow my mind with how professional these look.

If i had to pick a GL for you i'd agree with Punisher; Sodam seems to fit (MAYBE not in a Blackest Night set, for those following the prequel, but...). As a second choice i'd say Arisia (odd she's my second since she's my fav GL...) because she's a great character, has a semi-unique design, and looks to play a key role in the story.

Maybe I'll pick tomorrow, as Blackest Night begins.

Sodam is a maybe, because it would give me just cause to make Superboy Prime.

I'm not sure if making this version of Parallax has canceled any potential Kyle, the last of the 4 main human GLs not to have a Minimate...

Edited by Shamrock

:D:D that parallax is so freaking awsome you have to do more you owe it to the multiverse you owe it to your country hell you owe it to the corps IN BRIGHTEST DAY IN BLACEST NIGHT NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY...sorry got carrried away. i cant wait for black night i just bought my autographed geoff jhons no fear book and am working my way through the series

I get the GL part of BL GL, but what's the BL for?

sorry bout the stupid acronims bl stands for blackest night (though what i hadent noticed was the missinterpreted acronim said bl and not bn sorry for the confusion)since i asoumed your green lantern would be from this crisis

Edited by robomate

Sorry, you're like, the second or third person to suggest him.

Oh, and I've already picked my (first) Green Lantern.

Oh my bad..haha I'm always to late! Damn It! Well either way you're green lantern will turn out sweet...btw you're parralax is frigging sick

Robo: Weird, I was thinking it was Blue Lantern Green Lantern.

At which point I would think: But how could you know I made the half and half Hal Jordan?

I didn't (it's on the to-do list)

Instead, it's Sodam Yat, other wise known as Ion of the Green Lantern Corps.

Sodam1.jpg

BNgroup7.jpg

Researching Sodam actually made me want to pick up Sins of the Star Sapphires, something I had previously skipped over.

Oh, and that group photo? Had to set it up at least a dozen times.